24 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

I hope they are doing bad ass shit so they can tell us about it when they come back!!!!

or if not just come back!!!!

#2 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

I actually wrote Fatguy this morning, asking if I could take a picture of his chickens tongiht.
No wonder he's not gotten back to me.
Twilight Zone kidnapping!

J
R
C

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#3 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

They are probably making out somewhere.

#4 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

Jacki does bang the worst dudes ;)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#5 lesl.

lesl.

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

I actually wrote Fatguy this morning, asking if I could take a picture of his chickens tongiht.

J
R
C

dude - what are you making? you wanted to take pictures of my dog sunday.
Stay in is the new get out.

#6 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

Wherever he is, I don't wanna be downstream... :unsure:

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#7 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Wherever he is, I don't wanna be downstream... :unsure:

playing dodge the turd!

#8 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Chad must be at that conference in SanFransisco he was talking about. Its that conference of the LPPA
Lake pooper people of America. they talk about different ways to do it and the different types of underwater discharge.
Sounds really interesting.

Jacki said something about eloping with some 19 year old stud. Congrats Jacki and young dude!!!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Jacki O

#9 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:29 PM

J
R
C

dude - what are you making? you wanted to take pictures of my dog sunday.

Its complicated.
Its a performance artist thing.

YOU BETTER ALL BE THERE ON THE 18th/24th!

JRC

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#10 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

I am alive!

i was in Hermosillo Mexico for an international writer's conference called Horas de Junio that was sponsored by the University of Sonora. I left thursday night.

i had a blast, here's a quick overview of what i did:

1) took overnight bus from phx to hermosillo, about a 6-8 hour ride
2) ate fresh figs off a fig tree in hermosillo for breakfast
3) met a muy guapo journalist who looks like a young Fidel Casto. i want to marry him and have his babies - i am working on it
4) read some of my writing in Spanish in a crowded auditorium, people laughed when they were supposed to so i think i sounded understandable.
5) got stung by a jellyfish (aguamalo) at the beach in San Carlos (no one peed on me though there were several offers)
6) ate lots of tacos and hot dogs from the street vendors in hermosillo, drank lots of Indio and tecate
7) missed the last overnight bus from hermosillo to phx on sunday
8) hitched a ride with a guy on monday at 3pm to phx but his car broke down in the middle of the sonoran desert at a mexican military drug inspection checkpoint around 8pm
9) waited 5 hours while his car got fixed, surrounded by heavily armed Federales and the mexican military
10) flirted in broken spanish with a bunch of 19yr old mexican soldiers with machine guns (apparently i have a place to stay if i ever go to Chiapas)
11) drove through a huge storm (hail, washed out roads, broken trees) with a hastily fixed radiator, praying.
12) drove over a bunch of toads that came out onto the road after the storm - gross
13) slept in a target parking lot outside of Tucson for a half an hour
14) arrived in phoenix this morning at 6:30 am, slept for an hour and then went to work

and here i am.

i need some coffee.

#11 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:18 AM

8) hitched a ride with a guy on monday at 3pm to phx but his car broke down in the middle of the sonoran desert at a mexican military drug inspection checkpoint around 8pm
9) waited 5 hours while his car got fixed, surrounded by heavily armed Federales and the mexican military
10) flirted in broken spanish with a bunch of 19yr old mexican soldiers with machine guns (apparently i have a place to stay if i ever go to Chiapas)

and here i am.

i need some coffee.

Glad to hear you got an invite for Chiapas, it's a very nice place.

#12 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

and here i am.

i need some coffee.

oh KP i have so much to tell you! We found a being that can compete with Don Hitler. We all need to meet at the bikini tonight!

#13 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

i need some coffee.

I had some Chiapas Coffee this morning :)

Glad to hear that you are alive and well
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#14 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

and here i am.

i need some coffee.

oh KP i have so much to tell you! We found a being that can compete with Don Hitler. We all need to meet at the bikini tonight!

Tonight?!? Good lord woman, aren't you planning on sleeping? How about Conspire tommorrow night? It's the open mic Anna hosts.

And if you are talking about someone who can compete with Don Hitler, then I am worried you are messing with some very scary, dangerous forces, indeed.

#15 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

and here i am.

i need some coffee.

Tonight?!? Good lord woman, aren't you planning on sleeping? How about Conspire tommorrow night? It's the open mic Anna hosts.

And if you are talking about someone who can compete with Don Hitler, then I am worried you are messing with some very scary, dangerous forces, indeed.

thanks donald. it was a fun trip. :)

ok tomorrow night. haha

all i am going to say about this being is that he has made me believe in something that i thought was completely and utterly non-existent. And there were several witnesses. he could crush don hitler in his hand. he was amazing. and he fixed our radiator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users