#1 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

discuss.................

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#2 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:54 PM

giants would be too if new orleans didnt drink the blood of infants last week! seriously though the broncos d is awesome..and i totally accidentally drafted them in my ff league! yesssss

#3 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

discuss.................

maybe they'll be lucky enough to be the lambs in the slaughter that will be whoever faces my steelers in the afc championship game. B)
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#4 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

i dont think the steelers really look that good. my guess at this point for afc champ game is bengals/broncos. which would suck because we would have to see that same fucking highlight of the end of their game in week one (which WAS amazing, but im already sick of it)

#5 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:31 PM

I couldn't believe the Denver defense in last night's game. San Diego would hike the ball, and the entire D line would run forward almost like there was no O line to block them. Not to mention, those crazy bastards were still at full steam late in the 4th quarter.

My Redskins look like shit. the only two wins they have are against 0-6 teams. Two of the teams that beat the 'skins haven't beaten anyone else, they're now 1-5.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#6 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:36 PM

On the Dan Patrick show this morning they were calling the Bronco defense the Madden Video game defense: blitz every down.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#7 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

On the Dan Patrick show this morning they were calling the Bronco defense the Madden Video game defense: blitz every down.

The thing is, they don't do that every game. The Chargers can't run the ball anymore so if you can get to Rivers you can shut them down. They were getting pressure in the first half but that bastard kept making awesome throws. By the forth quarter San Diego's OL was so worn down they couldn't do anything to stop them.

As much as I love watching this team, I'm not ready to put them in the AFC Championship Game yet. The Colts are the Colts and the Steelers will probably pull it together late in the season. This defense does make me want to return to Orange home jerseys on a full time basis. I was a little baby during the Orange Crush years so its nice to see a return to that. Hopefully it lasts.
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users