18 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

So Will sold alot of his record collection to Eastside. You folks That know him know he has some great stuff that will never be pressed again. For you eastbay lovers you know Will was into it when we were babies so yeah Im sure there are gems in that genre as well.

They are putting the records he sold out on Monday and\or Tuesday of next week.
This Helps him and Eastside.

Will sold them after paying a good penny to take his dog to the hospital.
So although it sucks he had to sale his records his dog is okay and we can now maybe get some really hard to find musics and let Wills records live on through us! YAY!

#2 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

The first thing he says to me when I got to work is that I might want to go down there and check them out...Damn no money!!
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#3 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

The first thing he says to me when I got to work is that I might want to go down there and check them out...Damn no money!!

Yeah well you told him that I quit Japemon and he called and told me He hated me! and that I was a quitter!

#4 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

Aren't you? Didn't you? We sharred our broken hearts together over this bit of news....
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#5 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:59 AM

hmm, i have been looking for that one schleprock major label release.

not. but i will check it out to see if i need any doubles.

glad to hear is dog is ok

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#6 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:07 AM

i will check it out to see if i need any doubles.

eyeroll Chad,
EYEROLL

shitty is now.

#7 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

eyeroll Chad,
EYEROLL

YES!

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#8 psykosteve

psykosteve

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:48 PM

There is some great stuff in there! Just think of all the random records he has come across in the 20+ years of bringing shows to the valley.

#9 hunter gather

hunter gather

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

Damn, hope I can make it down to get some of those records.

Sorry to hear about the dog. Sick pets is a bummer. I just dropped two-grand so my cat wouldn't die.

Yeah well you told him that I quit Japemon and he called and told me He hated me! and that I was a quitter!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

#10 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:19 AM

Who's Will Anderson?
I still don't have a signature.

#11 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:18 AM

eyeroll Chad,
EYEROLL

YES!

I bet you guys didn't know that not only does Chadk have every worthwhile punk record to come out of the East Bay circa late 80s to mid 90s, but he also recorded, pressed and released these records.

#12 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

I bet you guys didn't know that not only does Chadk have every worthwhile punk record to come out of the East Bay circa late 80s to mid 90s, but he also recorded, pressed and released these records.

yea thats before i changed my name from john golden to chad nasty

-trunkspace

#13 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

I dropped of a few more of Bill Andersons records @ eastside today and they had just bought a bunch of records from Dirty Dan too, so there is about to be a shit load of rad records hitting the racks!

#14 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

I dropped of a few more of Bill Andersons records @ eastside today and they had just bought a bunch of records from Dirty Dan too, so there is about to be a shit load of rad records hitting the racks!

crimpshirne/jawbreaker split?
jawbreaker/jawbox split?

i don't really collect records but these are about the only two things i care about having that i don't already have. someone go get them for me if they're there
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#15 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

I don't think he had those...I went through all his 7"s a couple of months ago...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users