#1 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

Danny asked me to post this.

"I'm missing my guitar. Somehow in the move back to the burned house it vanished. I thought it was in a closet but it's nowhere to be found. I have used this guitar from 187, All Time Low, Cause For Alarm, and all of North Side Kings. It was my ONLY guitar to live through the fire.

It was a gift from my friend Max 14 years ago. It's got a ton of history. If anyone see's this guitar anywhere please contact me so I can finish them forever. I mean that too.
Please email dannynsk@aol.com or call 602-525-5969 You can remain anonymous I won't rat you out. I just want my most prized possession back. I'd give away 20 years if I owned that many just to have this guitar back.

It's unmistakably an obvious guitar if you see it. Stickers Kid Dynamite, Austin 3:16, Hatebreed, Avail. Has bull horns glued at the top of the head. Entire guitar is covered in stickers and spray painted camouflage underneath."

Posted Image

Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#2 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:19 PM

dammit. i hope he finds it.

#3 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

I will keep an eye out
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users