mos def

#4 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

For years I bought all our computers from a local supplier. I really dug how we were on a first name basis and when I'd order something, he'd personally bring it right to my office. Then, budgets got super tight and I couldn't justify spending $1500 on a computer I can get for $850 from Costco or Dell or something. I was bummed. But when there are X dollars to buy Y computers, and those computers have got to be good enough to run all the way through a 5 year grant cycle, you gotta make it work somehow.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#5 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:13 PM

For years I bought all our computers from a local supplier. I really dug how we were on a first name basis and when I'd order something, he'd personally bring it right to my office. Then, budgets got super tight and I couldn't justify spending $1500 on a computer I can get for $850 from Costco or Dell or something. I was bummed. But when there are X dollars to buy Y computers, and those computers have got to be good enough to run all the way through a 5 year grant cycle, you gotta make it work somehow.

werd. you gotta work within your budget constraints for sure.

i order the office supplies at my work and i've always used Staples and Officemax but now after reading that article and hearing about Wist, im gonna see if they can meet our supply budget and try to order from them more.

#6 s.cosand

s.cosand

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

Kimber is a babe

#7 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

werd. you gotta work within your budget constraints for sure.

i order the office supplies at my work and i've always used Staples and Officemax but now after reading that article and hearing about Wist, im gonna see if they can meet our supply budget and try to order from them more.

WIST kinda sucks, office max is better, but again the local thingy...so uh...
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#8 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:00 AM

Kimber is a babe

+1
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users