#1 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

what what fools

BOSTON - The federal law banning gay marriage is unconstitutional because it interferes with the right of a state to define the institution and therefore denies married gay couples some federal benefits, a federal judge ruled Thursday in Boston.

U.S. District Judge Joseph Tauro ruled in favor of gay couples' rights in two challenges to the Defense of Marriage Act, known as DOMA, a 1996 law that the Obama administration has argued for repealing. The rulings apply to Massachusetts but could have broader implications if they're upheld on appeal.

The state had argued the law denied benefits such as Medicaid to gay married couples in Massachusetts, where same-sex unions have been legal since 2004.

Tauro agreed and said the act forces Massachusetts to discriminate against its own citizens in order to be eligible for federal funding in federal-state partnerships.

#2 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

what what fools

BOSTON - The federal law banning gay marriage is unconstitutional because it interferes with the right of a state to define the institution and therefore denies married gay couples some federal benefits, a federal judge ruled Thursday in Boston.

U.S. District Judge Joseph Tauro ruled in favor of gay couples' rights in two challenges to the Defense of Marriage Act, known as DOMA, a 1996 law that the Obama administration has argued for repealing. The rulings apply to Massachusetts but could have broader implications if they're upheld on appeal.

The state had argued the law denied benefits such as Medicaid to gay married couples in Massachusetts, where same-sex unions have been legal since 2004.

Tauro agreed and said the act forces Massachusetts to discriminate against its own citizens in order to be eligible for federal funding in federal-state partnerships.

this shit is so gay.
I still don't have a signature.

#3 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

totally
Posted Image

oh i mean
Posted Image

#4 Syeed

Syeed

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Resident gay guy says:

I don't know how I feel about this. I'll just wait and see what happens.

#5 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,984 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

it really should be a federal thing, in my opinion. The fact that a couple can be married in one state and all of a sudden they aren't if they move a few miles away...that's bullshit.

#6 s.cosand

s.cosand

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

#7 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

What nobody knows is that Demons are actually Possessed by Homosexuals.

yeah, I just blew your mind.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#8 Syeed

Syeed

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

it really should be a federal thing, in my opinion. The fact that a couple can be married in one state and all of a sudden they aren't if they move a few miles away...that's bullshit.

More evidence that the whole institution of marriage is a little silly.

What nobody knows is that Demons are actually Possessed by Homosexuals.

yeah, I just blew your mind.

It's true. -nodnod-

#9 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

to paraphrase some comic I can't remember..

we should legalize gay marraige so straight people are not the only people who are miserable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users