yeahman's Content

There have been 68 items by yeahman (Search limited from 27-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#206598 PEACHCAKE/BENCO playing FIRST FRIDAY'S AT FATE

Posted by yeahman on 04 February 2005 - 02:50 AM in Shows and Stuff

Benco goes on at 8PM, and then we play at like, 9:30?!!!

I think we're playing our CD and dousing people in Silly String. We're Fischerspooner-core for this one. ;)

We'll see.

I might end up wearing nothing but a Phil, if you know what I mean?

Har Mar is so sexy!!!!
He gets all the ladies!!!!!

www.peachcakemusic.com
http://s88607222.onlinehome.us/Benco/

#201432 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 23 January 2005 - 02:00 PM in Shows and Stuff

The new songs we've been blipping, and giving out here or there, or making available only for listen, and not download for the past few months, have finally been completed, and if you'd like, are now available for you listening/downloading pleasure via:

www.PUREVOLUME.com/Peachcake

or

www.myspace.com/Peachcake.

These are the completed, full-length-sampler versions to give you a look into what's to come for the full-length, which is due out this summer. If you'd like to give them a listen, please do, and thanks a bunch!

Love,
Stefan

www.peachcakemusic.com

#220334 CHINESE STARS, PEACHCAKE, REINDEER TIGER TEAM! +?

Posted by yeahman on 15 March 2005 - 01:04 PM in Shows and Stuff

Chinese Stars (EX- Arab on Radar)
Peachcake (EX- Aerosmith)
Reindeer Tiger Team (I hear these dudes were on the recent Wheaties box?)
More?

@: Modified (407 E. Roosevelt, Phx.)
8PM.

www.modified.org
www.peachcakemusic.com
www.purevolume.com/Peachcake
www.myspace.com/Peachcake

YES!!!!!

#276648 Peachcake Fanta overall Finalist's...

Posted by yeahman on 02 August 2005 - 03:01 AM in Shows and Stuff

Holy shit!

I wasn't going to post this until tomorrow, but then I found out about the American Idol, and it was a sign I was supposed to post immediately...

Dudes and Dudettes,

We're up for this Fanta Music Competition, and we made the overall final round so if we win, we get to go to LA and play this Myspace/Fanta party, and one of the people we're up against is an ex-contestant on American Idol!!!!!! Please vote for us (yes, again...sorrrry!), and tell everyone you know to, post bulletins, blogs (Myspace, wherever), anything man, I want to defeat an American Idol!!!!

The link is: www.myspace.com/thefantanas to vote!

Thanks!!!!!! DAHHHHTHISISHILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

P.S. Could this be stickied? I don't really care... I just don't want anyone from American Idol to take that shit any further.

#262193 Peachcake on the EDGE! (Weird)

Posted by yeahman on 28 June 2005 - 12:35 AM in Shows and Stuff

The Edge has started putting our single, "Stop acting like you know more about the Internet Cafe than me" into the Edge's "Local Frequency", and Afternoon rotation, the "All-Request Lunch Hour", and so if you'd be so kind, when you may have the time, to throw a request for it, we'd really appreciate it. It'd be nice to reach out to a new and different, multifarious kind of audience, and maybe achieve spreading the messages we have to express, and the music we love to make.

Plus...it'd be something a little bit different on the radio. And a good way for us to get the word out about The Shizz.

Visit, www.theedge1039.com and click, I think, "Request a song," is the name of that link, or call them, (602) 260 1039.

Thanks a lot, and we hope you are all doing well.

-Stefan
www.peachakemusic.com
www.myspace.com/peachcake

#191456 Yet, another new Peachcake song released.

Posted by yeahman on 28 December 2004 - 01:55 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Yes, so we released another new song from the upcoming album on Purevolume (www.purevolume.com/Peachcake) for you all to check out if you'd like. However, it'll only be up and available for your listening/downloading pleasure until between 12-1AM. It'll be up all today (Dec. 28th), and will come down this morning (Dec. 29th). If you want it, go get it fast because after it's taken down, it won't be available for a very long time.

This is the rough mix/unmastered version.

Here is where you can get it:

song: Are we accidentally at a party?!

Again,

WWW.PUREVOLUME.COM/PEACHCAKE

Have a good one.

#262189 PEACHCAKE @: The Warped Tour!

Posted by yeahman on 28 June 2005 - 12:22 AM in Shows and Stuff

BUMP.

#261294 PEACHCAKE @: The Warped Tour!

Posted by yeahman on 25 June 2005 - 01:11 PM in Shows and Stuff

Well,

I'm sure not many of you plan to be at this event, but incase some of you are going...

We are playing the "Kevin Says" Stage FIRST! I believe that means we go on around 12PM or 1PM, so as soon as you are in the gates, if you have nothing to do, or want to catch our set, head over to that stage.

The date is June 29th, that's THIS WEDNESDAY! It's over at the Peoria Sport's Complex.

It's going to be tons of fun, you know it. WEEEE!

We are also working on some new material, and are putting out a "single" followed by an album fairly soon...we'll have samplers available at Warped Tour.

Hope you're all doing well.

#262192 Peachcake on the EDGE! (Weird)

Posted by yeahman on 28 June 2005 - 12:31 AM in The Shizz General Forum

The Edge has started putting our single, "Stop acting like you know more about the Internet Cafe than me" into the Edge's "Local Frequency", and Afternoon rotation, the "All-Request Lunch Hour", and so if you'd be so kind, when you may have the time, to throw a request for it, we'd really appreciate it. It'd be nice to reach out to a new and different, multifarious kind of audience, and maybe achieve spreading the messages we have to express, and the music we love to make.

Plus...it'd be something a little bit different on the radio. And a good way for us to get the word out about The Shizz.

Visit, www.theedge1039.com and click, I think, "Request a song," is the name of that link, or call them, (602) 260 1039.

Thanks a lot, and we hope you are all doing well.

-Stefan
www.peachakemusic.com

#242702 HELP PEACHCAKE PLAY WARPED TOUR!

Posted by yeahman on 07 May 2005 - 12:46 PM in Shows and Stuff

Thank you my brother!!! I wanted to play that Glass Candy show, but there's been so much going on! Please keep us notified if you have anything you'd like us to play, we love you dude. We'll play your shows anytime.

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

#230220 PEACHCAKE, SWORDFISH (CD Release), Andrew Jackson

Posted by yeahman on 09 April 2005 - 05:14 PM in Shows and Stuff

BUMP IT!

www.peachcakemusic.com
www.myspace.com/Peachcake

#262322 Peachcake on the EDGE! (Weird)

Posted by yeahman on 28 June 2005 - 11:16 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Thanks bruthahhhhh!!!!!

#234036 Peachcake online interview.

Posted by yeahman on 20 April 2005 - 02:17 AM in The Shizz General Forum

If you want to read an interesting online interview we did for a high-school/early-college girl-crazed Internet site, go here:

yummyzine.tripod.com

It's pretty amusing.

Enjoy!!!!

Dude, who had fun at the New Times Showcase, or what?

www.peachcakemusic.com

#280894 Koufax, Limbeck, Peachcake, Hiller

Posted by yeahman on 15 August 2005 - 01:59 AM in Shows and Stuff

Did you know I'm a sex machine?

#278727 Koufax, Limbeck, Peachcake, Hiller

Posted by yeahman on 09 August 2005 - 04:39 AM in Shows and Stuff

BUMP.

#269777 VOTE FOR PEACHCAKE TO BE IN A FANTA COMMERCIAL!

Posted by yeahman on 16 July 2005 - 09:12 PM in Shows and Stuff

Thank you kids.

We really appreciate it.

If you can or do get anyone else to vote, that'd be amazing, and beyond super-rad-fantastical!

Attached Thumbnails

• 62909280_m.jpg

#276365 Koufax, Limbeck, Peachcake, Hiller

Posted by yeahman on 01 August 2005 - 02:05 PM in Shows and Stuff

What up?!

This show should be fun.

7PM. Aug. 15th. W/ A ton of good bands, that have already been listed. Biotch.

Hope all is well.

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com

#268955 VOTE FOR PEACHCAKE TO BE IN A FANTA COMMERCIAL!

Posted by yeahman on 15 July 2005 - 12:21 AM in Shows and Stuff

From the livejournal of Peachcake...

Serendipitously, we found out, thanks to an awesome fan, that we have been nominated as "Finalist's" in the Fanta Music Competition. We're up for best, "Dance" (under the Dance category), so if you have some spare time, we'd really appreciate your voting efforts!

Go here: http://www.myspace.com/thefantanas to vote.
Click on, Peachcake- Stop acting like you...and shabam! Your vote will be casted kiddies!

If we win, we have a chance to go to LA and play the big Myspace/Fanta party at the end of the summer, and hang out in CA!!!!

We just think this is pretty hilarious that we did get picked, & we like to do things that are funny to us, so this would be one!!!! WOOOO! PARTY!

Thanks for any and all support. :)

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com
www.purevoiume.com/Peachcake

#245988 BENEFIT FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 15 May 2005 - 04:13 AM in Shows and Stuff

BUMP!

Attached Thumbnails

• 12.jpg

#201534 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 23 January 2005 - 08:32 PM in The Shizz General Forum

OH COME ON!!!!!!! It's not our fault we had a show already booked in El Paso, TX!!!!!!!!! :(

I'm sorry. I hope you have a happy B-day. The Necronauts are awesome. they'll make you dance it up too.

We love you!!!!!

We will play Border's soon. I promise.

;)

-Stefan

#201436 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 23 January 2005 - 02:10 PM in The Shizz General Forum

The new songs we've been blipping, and giving out here or there, or making available only for listen, and not download for the past few months, have finally been completed, and if you'd like, are now available for you listening/downloading pleasure via:

www.PUREVOLUME.com/Peachcake

or

www.myspace.com/Peachcake.

These are the completed, full-length-sampler versions to give you a look into what's to come for the full-length, which is due out this summer. If you'd like to give them a listen, please do, and thanks a bunch!

Love,
Stefan

www.peachcakemusic.com

#202438 New Peachcake Mp3's, finished versions.

Posted by yeahman on 26 January 2005 - 04:38 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Bump.

#244511 BENEFIT FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 11 May 2005 - 01:14 PM in Shows and Stuff

Trik Turner
Peachcake
Girl Repellent
MDM (My Darling Murder)

$10, 7PM
Wed. May 18th
@: The Clubhouse (1320 E. Broadway, Tempe)

We know this is kind of a weird line-up, but it benefits an awesome cause. It's the third time they've done this. Last year was really cool, and the family is amazing. Their daughter, Theo comitted suicide years ago, and they (The Sheridan family) has been raising money for this cause for a long time.

Hope you come out. It's also our tour kick-off, so come say hi and bye!

Stay cool.

www.peachcakemusic.com

#155015 PEACHCAKE SHOW OCT. 9th IS NOT CANCELED!!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 09 October 2004 - 04:02 AM in Shows and Stuff

There was a miscommunication between myself and other's. The only reason that the show was taken down in the first place was because it wasn't our CD release, and I felt bad that it was pinned.

The show:

Mouse On Mars
Ratatat
Junior Boy's
Peachcake

Will occur as planned for Oct. 9th, and is at THE CLUBHOUSE (1320 E. Braodway, Tempe). Also, doors are 7PM, and it could sell out, so be there early.

Thanks.

#246094 BENEFIT FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION!!!!

Posted by yeahman on 15 May 2005 - 04:00 PM in Shows and Stuff

We'll be going on a little earlier than expected, so if you decide you wanna go, and don't wanna miss us, we play at 8:15!

Just so you know!

-Stefan