differently biotic's Content

There have been 837 items by differently biotic (Search limited from 05-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1026770 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 31 March 2011 - 05:03 PM in The Shizz General Forum

#1029693 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 April 2011 - 02:44 PM in The Shizz General Forum

not until this summer.

http://www.huffingto...g_n_845371.html

#1026191 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 30 March 2011 - 10:33 AM in The Shizz General Forum

ohmyovariesilovethatsomuchicannotstandit. hahaha freaking adorable.

#1020660 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 14 March 2011 - 03:06 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I lolz at The Other Guys
I enjoyed the A-Team remake tons
I freaking loved Burlesque (not the acting, just the costumes and performances)
Newcastle. loooooved it. I wanna go to australia so bad.

#1018454 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 March 2011 - 01:06 PM in The Shizz General Forum

finally watched the social network. I didn't think I was gonna like it and ended up liking it. Jesse Eisenberg plays a great condescending assface and JT was a really great slimey grifter type Sean Parker.

the guy that played the twins. Wowza.

so how much was true and how much was fiction??

also - that asian chick gf of eduardo - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

#1029699 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 April 2011 - 02:53 PM in The Shizz General Forum

some dude I met totes appletv... he's one of those apple everything people.

I love my roku box and netflix instant watch. Best purchases EVAH.

#1043762 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 16 May 2011 - 12:15 PM in The Shizz General Forum

country strong. ok plot, Gwyneth and Leighton annoyed me. The guy that was in tron legacy, played the son, is so freaking hot in this movie. Super hot.

#1064276 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 20 July 2011 - 12:42 PM in The Shizz General Forum

The Eagle - needed more battle scenes AND more male nudity. Lots more male nudity.

Red Riding Hood. hahaha twilight w/ more snow. I think it should have been way more creepier and more sexual tension.

Just Go W/ It. So much cuter than I thought it would be.

Season of the Witch. Totally hokey although I liked the story a lot. I kind of have a like/dislike thing w/ Cage's acting.

I watched the first episode of Camelot. What crap. And I can't believe that androgynous twelve year old looking dude playing arthur landed the role of Jace in The mortal instruments. UGH. yuck yuck yuck.

#1057316 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 28 June 2011 - 09:43 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Dexter season 5.

I love the big bad this season. So evil.

#1050389 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 June 2011 - 09:04 AM in The Shizz General Forum

well he's not shitty to them. He just looks at them w/ no expression on his face as he tastes the food. People crumble. I guess I'm a horrible person for liking that. I also laugh when people fall while performing (like when Haley bit it on american idol this season).

I like reality tv when people display true talent, especially cooking.

#1050375 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 June 2011 - 08:36 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I love watching people fall apart on camera when Joe Bastianich stands in front of them tasting their food. hahaha (MasterChef is back)

#1017104 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 02 March 2011 - 04:38 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I am really liking that show Raising Hope. Is that the fratellis that does the theme song? I hope so, I love them.

I so wanna make out w/ casey abrams on american idol. so cute. I still hate that show though. It's a trainwreck and I can't look away!

#1015507 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 25 February 2011 - 10:53 PM in The Shizz General Forum

holy crap, a that's 70 show eppy I hadn't seen before. I love you netflix.

(tornado prom)

he cracks me up!!!!

#967978 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 01 November 2010 - 01:45 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I was peeking around the pillow I was strangling.

http://popwatch.ew.c...-pilot-kirkman/

#979057 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 01 December 2010 - 10:23 AM in The Shizz General Forum

love-love-loved the Sons of Anarchy season finale. LOVED!

#967964 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 01 November 2010 - 01:24 PM in The Shizz General Forum

It had me truly nervous the entire time I watched it.

#962468 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 18 October 2010 - 01:44 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Surviving the Dead. Romero is a clever movie maker, however, it did not scare me at all.

I need to watch Diary of the Dead now.

So stoked for The Walking Dead. The previews they keep showing look so awesome.

Mad Men season finale. SO.GOOD.

Planet 51 - too cute.

Date Movie. I really liked it. What a great "married couple" Tina and Steve play.

#954829 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 30 September 2010 - 09:42 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I haven't been too impressed by top chef just desserts yet. Too much drama not enough desserts that look so tasty I would totally have bad eating habits again.

#982407 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 09 December 2010 - 02:21 PM in The Shizz General Forum

that movie is on the "picks for tia" on my netflix lists. (operation:endgame) But so was comic book villians and I didn't really care for that one like I thought I would.

#986984 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 20 December 2010 - 06:04 PM in The Shizz General Forum

the reckoning - paul bettany is one of my favorite actors so I had to watch this. Not bad, not his best though.

rewatched full metal jacket - that movie makes me so upset so I had to follow it up w/ Shrek the third and the bourne identity (which everytime I watch makes me want to watch run lola run)

lots of L&O criminal intent.

#1006168 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 04 February 2011 - 10:29 AM in The Shizz General Forum

no matter how much I hate the show I always spy it when it's on. Still horrible however I did immediately tv crush this dude.

Posted Image

#996991 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 18 January 2011 - 11:17 AM in The Shizz General Forum

re-watching Greek since they added it instant watch. This show cracks me up. The new season started. Even funnier!

Freaking LOVE Beaver.
Posted Image

#994105 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 10 January 2011 - 12:29 PM in The Shizz General Forum

the town - I loved it even though I thought it was so stupid ...
Spoiler
. I find Jeremy Renner so attractive. RIP Pete too.

lost boys and solarbabies. Young Jason Patric is so hot.

the kids are all right. Mark Ruffalo really doesn't do anything for me so it was hard for me to ...
Spoiler

#987673 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 22 December 2010 - 10:50 AM in The Shizz General Forum

middle of nowhere. pretty good. Who knew Anton was so ripped.

#951916 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 23 September 2010 - 02:18 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I love netflix instant. I was gonna check out that universe series. I definitely will now.