changeforten's Content

There have been 2 items by changeforten (Search limited from 02-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#803942 Looking to start/join a band

Posted by changeforten on 23 September 2009 - 10:02 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I used to be big on the networking thing, but I fell out of the scene like 7 years ago and I seem to find it increasingly difficult to get back in if you aren't in a band. Maybe its just me. Either way thanks guys, I'll keep at it.

#803686 Looking to start/join a band

Posted by changeforten on 22 September 2009 - 08:56 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I'm 23, college student, guitaist, pretty good at my instrument. I can play lead guitar or rhythm. I've got professional equipment (minimal effects pedals), a few types of guitars. Not super interested in doing tours outside of the occasional weekend trip or 1-2 week excursion (when school isn't in session).

I've been playing jazz and blues for the last few years, which, don't get me wrong is a lot of fun, but I grew up listening to 90s pop punk and similar music. Sometimes you just got to play what's in your heart right? If you want to start or are in a punk band I would be willing to help write songs if that's what you want. I have no illusions of wanting to be famous, so I can sit back and focus on the music. Its about the fun for me right now. Drop me a line if you are or know someone who could use my services.

email: changeforten@gmail.com