differently biotic's Content

There have been 837 items by differently biotic (Search limited from 13-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1060149 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 06 July 2011 - 12:24 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I get casting calls sent to me all the time. Here is one if anyone of you musicians/music lovers are interested.

I WANT TO ROCK
Now Casting HARDCORE ROCKERS for a new docu-series

Do you love rock music?

Do you eat, sleep and live Rock n Roll?
Has your life long dream been to make it big in the music industry?
Iconic Casting is looking for harcore rockers who live a rock n rol lifestyle for a new docu-series on a major cable network. Whether you are a musician, a roadie, a promoter or just a hardcore fan, we are looking for men and women who party hard and rock even harder to live together and be the newest stars on the sunset strip.
If you are a big character with a great personality then email the following info to rock@iconiccasting.com
Name
Phone Number
Email
City, State
What is/are your favorite Band/Musician
Names of Bands you have been in or worked with
What are your ultimate Rock n Roll dream
Tell us about yourself and how you live a rock ‘n’ roll life style
And
ATTACH current photo
Must be 21+
Personality a must

#1060103 HABOOOOOOOBies

Posted by differently biotic on 06 July 2011 - 10:45 AM in The Shizz General Forum

http://www.weather.c...orm-21209#21212

#1059542 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 05 July 2011 - 01:04 PM in The Shizz General Forum

http://men.webmd.com...ngth-of-fingers

a penis for your thoughts.

#1059518 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 05 July 2011 - 12:37 PM in The Shizz General Forum

finished Dexter season 5. hmph. I did not like the ending other than Dexter w/ Aster.

Twelve. LOVED IT.

(500) days of summer. LOVED IT.

Beastly. Liked it like cottan candy or a caramel apple. That dude has a hot physique. lawd.

#1058478 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 01 July 2011 - 12:40 PM in The Shizz General Forum

it was, but I had been doing it for so long, trying to keep my weight down. A lot of times when you would audition for a piece, your body type played more into you getting the job then your actual dancing skill. I had way too much TnA most of the time. Especially for ballet.

#1058476 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 01 July 2011 - 12:37 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I always have to work holidays that fall on Mondays, which I don't mind because I still get holiday pay.

I see many naps will occur for me in the next two days. I'm looking forward to them.

I finally got my bonus and raise so I treated myself, by buying 13 books from amazon for myself and 4 for my sister. I got half my order already. I'm very content.

Just finished my 5th week on weight watchers. I'm at a 12lb loss. Freaking amazing. I am curious how much more I can lose since I've never been able to get under 150 since I was 18 and still dancing, eating 500 cals a day.

#1057360 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 28 June 2011 - 12:33 PM in The Shizz General Forum

when Dexter finally breaks down, emotionally, over Rita ... I was impressed by that.

#1057316 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 28 June 2011 - 09:43 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Dexter season 5.

I love the big bad this season. So evil.

#1055776 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 24 June 2011 - 12:40 PM in The Shizz General Forum

busiest work Friday I've had in a long time.

If I can get out in time I might hit up Four Peaks for HH. I haven't been out in awhile and I really need some social interaction. Saturday night I'm meeting my friends new boyfriend almost fiance for the first time. I have been putting off meeting him until they were dating for more than just a week. hahaha

Sunday I will be doing chores around the house, getting everything cleaned and summerproofed. I hate the summer here. Hopefully this one is my last.

#1055366 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 23 June 2011 - 11:11 AM in The Shizz General Forum

that's how I felt too, Jacki. I still haven't attempted to finish season 2.

#1055342 Random Images You Like

Posted by differently biotic on 23 June 2011 - 10:18 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I had a huge discussion w/ a girlfriend of mine about that couple.

my stance is holy crap they are so lucky that in the mob frenzy that nothing bad happened to them, especially her.

#1054319 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 20 June 2011 - 01:56 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I like it. Totally funny. Shane is my favorite character.

haha in season 6 when Andy slaps the drink out of Nancy's hand and says you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that - totally mirrors what I think us watchers feel too. Me at least. hahaha

I think the show is clever.

I didn't like the whole mexican drug cartel thing either but it totally does make sense w/ them being drug dealers in California.

#1054290 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 20 June 2011 - 01:27 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Game of Thrones - entire season
Weeds - entire season 6
little bit of season 3 true blood

low key weekend.

#1053510 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 17 June 2011 - 09:57 AM in The Shizz General Forum

The only thing that is set in stone for this weekend is that I don't have to work. I like that a lot. I can't wait to have an opportunity to nap.

#1053247 mill ave

Posted by differently biotic on 16 June 2011 - 01:27 PM in The Shizz General Forum

south scottsdale? really?

I dunno, I don't feel that way. I think that small area between University and Rio Salado is so pretty. And I am totally enjoying the businesses they are bringing into the open space available in that centerpoint area. I heard the management company was looking to put a small grocery market in there too. That would be awesome. The farmers market is on University and Farmer, however, food staples there are way too expensive for me so I end up having to drive a bit to the closest grocery. It would be awesome to just be able to leisurely ride my bike to one right there.

#1052625 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 14 June 2011 - 12:01 PM in The Shizz General Forum

that whole stereotype that pot heads are lazy... Dumb. All the potheads I've known are super motivated and successful. And funny. And fun.

#1052588 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 14 June 2011 - 10:39 AM in The Shizz General Forum

so, Justin Timberlake, says he's a pot smoker and says some people are just better high.

I like him even more now. hahaha

#1051648 Random Images You Like

Posted by differently biotic on 10 June 2011 - 12:15 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I recently have seen shirts that say 'I <3 JP'. Who is JP?

#1051590 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 10 June 2011 - 08:45 AM in The Shizz General Forum

a guy held the door open for me this morning and his reply to my thank you for his gesture was "sure, no charge."

um. ok.

I'm ready for some four peaks action after work. Hope this day goes by quickly.

#1051091 i've often contemplated..

Posted by differently biotic on 08 June 2011 - 04:01 PM in The Shizz General Forum

oooo girl scout samoas. evil cookies.

#1051087 i've often contemplated..

Posted by differently biotic on 08 June 2011 - 03:54 PM in The Shizz General Forum

cake. I will eat cake until it's gone. (ala SATC Miranda and her eating the chocolate cake out of the garbage)

sugary cereals, like fruity pebbles and the like. I can't stop myself.

cheese popcorn or kettle corn popcorn. can't.stop.

chocolate or peanut butter covered pretzels.

chocolate covered caramel nut clusters. nomnomnomnom

my stomach has no limit with the above items, therefor I try to not buy them.

I want so bad.

#1050973 goddammit weiner!

Posted by differently biotic on 08 June 2011 - 12:58 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I don't see the big deal either. The only one that should be bothered by his actions is his wife.

When I see the news all afluff from petty things like this it makes me wonder what they are trying to distract the public from.

I'm all in panem/rebellion mode right now so I over think everything right now. hahaha

that sexting thing is pretty ridic too.

#1050636 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 07 June 2011 - 03:16 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I so can't wait to go to this! http://www.oregonbrewfest.com/

#1050389 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 June 2011 - 09:04 AM in The Shizz General Forum

well he's not shitty to them. He just looks at them w/ no expression on his face as he tastes the food. People crumble. I guess I'm a horrible person for liking that. I also laugh when people fall while performing (like when Haley bit it on american idol this season).

I like reality tv when people display true talent, especially cooking.

#1050375 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 07 June 2011 - 08:36 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I love watching people fall apart on camera when Joe Bastianich stands in front of them tasting their food. hahaha (MasterChef is back)