differently biotic's Content

There have been 837 items by differently biotic (Search limited from 13-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1049324 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 03 June 2011 - 12:40 PM in The Shizz General Forum

heck yes to the b-girls on so you think you can dance last night. !!! <3

#1049297 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 03 June 2011 - 11:08 AM in The Shizz General Forum

finally! I can't wait to sleep more than an hour.

I finished catching fire last night. I am so loving this trilogy so far. (hunger games)

donut day huh? I'd rather have a muffin or a cupcake. hahahaha or pancakes. Now I'm hungry. dang it.

#1048873 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 02 June 2011 - 12:01 PM in The Shizz General Forum

mary murphy couldn't even talk to him w/ it off! hahaha (Brian “Hollow Dreams” Henry)

Chase Thomas(black shorty shorts). His body was nioce.

that chick that is a "whacker" or whatever it's called. She looks all matrixy... I thought that stuff was lame o.

I LOVED the audition piece Chyna did that was choregraphed by Allison. WOWZA that was hot. (plus I love that santogold song)

#1048837 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 02 June 2011 - 11:10 AM in The Shizz General Forum

so you think you can dance. YES! I love this show. Especially watching it while I work out. Seeing all the perfect bodies in motion keeps me motivated for sure.

#1048451 FOX

Posted by differently biotic on 01 June 2011 - 10:08 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I like this etsy shop. haha animals on bikes!

Posted Image

#1048449 FOX

Posted by differently biotic on 01 June 2011 - 10:05 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I saw this trivet and thought of you Jacki. :)

Posted Image

#1047637 PoolBoy Magazine Presents: Hot Dude Safari

Posted by differently biotic on 29 May 2011 - 03:53 PM in Shows and Stuff

We had so much fun!

Some of the criteria on the safari list you could tell just by looking at someone and some, well, nothing is funner than walking up to a gaggle of boys and asking them if they have an out of state ID or passport and getting them to take a photo w/ us. Man I think we need a scavenger list every time we go out. Best of my night was getting that guy to give me his number w/o spending any time w/ him at all. FUN!

I made the cover dude autograph his issue too. hahaha I'm smooth like that. (in other words I'm a complete buffoon)

#1047228 Random Images You Like

Posted by differently biotic on 27 May 2011 - 04:06 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Posted Image

#1047219 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 27 May 2011 - 02:57 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I haven't read the books yet.

#1047210 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 27 May 2011 - 02:39 PM in The Shizz General Forum

on the final season on Veronica Mars now. Please tell me that Lamb gets kicked in the face by karma? I HATE his character so so so so much.

the way that this show has all the male characters react to girls being raped is absolutely infuriating.

the show makes me lol a few times and I like the whole idea of it - I adore crime mystery. I just think it could be so much grittier and dark (more urban I guess) rather than the soap opera writing they had going on. I like all the guest stars. The big bads of the seasons. How they are caught and dealt w/ in the story lines are total cop outs and huge let downs.

Weevil is hot though. Two future sons of anarchy actors in this show too so far.

#1047194 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 27 May 2011 - 02:10 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I think I might go on Sunday. One of the writers I really like will be there on Sunday.

#1047187 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 27 May 2011 - 02:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I have slept 7 hours in 6 days total. I can't wait to not have to work for two whole days. NAPS!

#1046766 Don't Get Drunk in NYC!

Posted by differently biotic on 26 May 2011 - 12:03 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I hope she wins the civil suit as well.

reading that made me sick to my stomach.

#1046744 Currently Watching

Posted by differently biotic on 26 May 2011 - 10:55 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Started watching veronica mars. It makes me wanna punch so many of the characters in the face.

#1046218 Tornados in the Midwest

Posted by differently biotic on 24 May 2011 - 12:20 PM in The Shizz General Forum

my sister is in the southern part of Wisconsin and she has been texting me daily about the tornado sirens going off. Scares me for her and her kids. :(

#1046191 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 24 May 2011 - 10:58 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I don't know why I am always surprised by how insane people can be. I'm exhausted being around the insanity.

#1045903 PoolBoy Magazine Presents: Hot Dude Safari

Posted by differently biotic on 23 May 2011 - 11:10 AM in Shows and Stuff

awesome!

#1045288 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 02:37 PM in The Shizz General Forum

awesome. I usually do the stove cooking for my beans, I finally purchased the crock-pot so my home wouldn't get all hot this summer from the stove. I jsut bought a 10lb bag of pinto beans for this sumnmer so I'm stoked to try that freezing tip.

#1045283 Currently Thinking........

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 02:22 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I am pretty much the only person working today in my office. I'm chatty because I can be since I'm alone. Oh and cuz my space invader tshirt (casual Fridays) makes me happy.

#1045275 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 01:54 PM in The Shizz General Forum

that's a good tip! thanks Katie!

#1045241 FOX

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 12:34 PM in The Shizz General Forum

wow that white fox ^ looks like the american eskimo dog we had when I was little. Her name was snowball. (so original huh?) hahaha

#1045206 FOX

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 11:44 AM in The Shizz General Forum

awe! I did not know that! That makes me like them even more. <3 x a kajillion. The babies are cuteness overload.

Posted Image

#1045205 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 11:42 AM in The Shizz General Forum

I finally bought a crock-pot last night so I will be crock-pot-cooking some black beans tonight. (have them soaking now)

I bought cupcake vineyards wine to try tonight(I try a new vineyard every Friday).

Since I probably won't be chosen to go to heaven:

Going to see first showing of Thor Saturday morning and then Bridesmaids Sunday morning. (ride my bike to both)

Gonna wash my car since it looks horrible after that rain we got.

The Mechanic is waiting for me in the mailbox so I will be watching that sometime this weekend.

I started a sewing project and I want to finish it this weekend.

do I know how to party or what?

#1045201 FOX

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 11:35 AM in The Shizz General Forum

fennec foxes are so freaking cute I can barely stand it.

#1045199 Random Images You Like

Posted by differently biotic on 20 May 2011 - 11:33 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Posted Image

me likey