Coward Crutch's Content

There have been 45 items by Coward Crutch (Search limited from 04-July 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1425841 Depression And Other Social Issues

Posted by Coward Crutch on 01 July 2020 - 12:21 AM in Minibosses Message Board

silence while I slurp these beans..

#1425590 CRT gamers unite!

Posted by Coward Crutch on 26 June 2020 - 02:07 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I know those new 1UP cabs can be cool if you mod them but the appeal is kind of lost on me; less you’re getting a little one for your kid or something. Would consider putting a tube in one as a goof but it would probably implode, haha. Has anyone had any hands-on with the 1UP Street Fighter sit-down split screen cocktail version? Looks neat but not for $400..

#1425156 Creepy Pizza - Video Grid Warrior

Posted by Coward Crutch on 21 June 2020 - 02:03 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Some choice tracks here, bud..

#1421101 Depression And Other Social Issues

Posted by Coward Crutch on 02 May 2020 - 11:00 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Much love to you during this time, Karesh..

#1421100 Next Shizz Movie Nite: Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter 5/2 700 PM EST

Posted by Coward Crutch on 02 May 2020 - 10:54 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Sweet dreams of rhythm and Danzig..

#1420845 Next Shizz Movie Nite: Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter 5/2 700 PM EST

Posted by Coward Crutch on 30 April 2020 - 03:00 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Wow..

#1419841 COVID-19

Posted by Coward Crutch on 20 April 2020 - 01:31 AM in Minibosses Message Board

💊

#1419496 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 18 April 2020 - 03:51 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Leon’s original voice actor, Paul Haddad passed away this week. Voice acting and writing in games was really turning a corner around 98 when RE2 dropped. Between sinking way too many hours into the demo, launch and beyond; I’ve probably listened to Mr. Haddad voice Leon in RE2 more than most any other vg voice actor. I’ve been listening to some interviews with him and he references Michael J Fox and Harrison Ford as big influences when he was creating Leon.

This is a tough one. The early RE games get clowned on for their b-movie style direction and delivery but they were on a short list of games of the time that were portraying the human condition in such a way. As a middle/high schooler, I connected more with those characters experiencing loss and hardship than idk Peppy telling me to do a fucking barrel roll (Starfox 64 was 97ish?). I’m not sure what exactly I’m trying to get across here. This sucks, I’m sad 😐..

#1418854 The Shizzinary

Posted by Coward Crutch on 10 April 2020 - 10:54 PM in Minibosses Message Board

GUYS.

Remember this? God, I miss the Shizzinary.

I honestly don't remember :/
That’s Louisiana MAINE. Did I use that expression right? I have no way to cross reference 😭😭

#1418784 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 10 April 2020 - 01:59 AM in Minibosses Message Board

RE3R was a nice quick ripper, for sure. Several parts were blatant time wasters and the missing areas along with puzzles definitely bummed me out. I also agree that we didn’t get enough humanoid Nemi. The action sequences and writing were on point. I think the music was handled better than RE2R, many modern elements but they weren’t afraid to hit you with some church bell orchestral hits in the city. If RE2R was a 10, RE3R is an easy 8. The replay items really make me want to start some new runs however I was juggling this game along with the tail end of a Breath of the Wild run. Now FF7R is out, will have to work on my perfect dodge timing later..

#1415494 On pace for NEW NES LEGENDARY WINGS High Score!

Posted by Coward Crutch on 26 February 2020 - 04:46 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Man, I was just thinking the other day what happened to Nealja.
Welp..

#1414570 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 13 February 2020 - 02:18 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I just replayed Re3 on the GameCube port for the first time since 99. Did a hard mode run and fought Nemesis most encounters for the weapon parts. I think having him chase me non stop really soured my experience of the game when it first dropped. Was nice to take my time with certain areas this play through.

If you can’t put Nemesis down in segments in R3make, I’m going to be bummed. Non of that MrX take-a-knee bs. Ugh..

#1413642 Penis Man is one of us

Posted by Coward Crutch on 30 January 2020 - 03:30 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Also, according to local sources; our Shizz alum is definitely a penis man but not “the” Penis Man ‍ 🕵🏻‍♂️

#1413629 Penis Man is one of us

Posted by Coward Crutch on 30 January 2020 - 02:01 PM in Minibosses Message Board

This is a tough one because there is clearly a serious underlying mental health conversation to be had here. On the other hand, there was just a change.org petition to rename Sun Devil Stadium “Penis Man Stadium” that had to be taken down after receiving thousands of signatures and I am experiencing a special kind of joy..

#1413265 Penis Man is one of us

Posted by Coward Crutch on 25 January 2020 - 09:16 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Tempe didn’t wire him the amount he demanded. They got what they got 🤷🏼‍♂️..

#1412993 CRT gamers unite!

Posted by Coward Crutch on 22 January 2020 - 07:57 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Finally got a model 1 Genesis scart cable with the aux for that headphone jack. I am ready to FM..

#1412961 Magfest 9

Posted by Coward Crutch on 21 January 2020 - 10:37 PM in Minibosses Message Board

V DRUMS IN THE HOUUUSEhttps://www.youtube....h?v=ys4GWHeTtAo

I’m watching this vid wondering to myself if I was here for this and I literally walk into the frame with someone else to help with some v drum related issue at the 1 min mark. This was a fun MAG when Sparks was canceled but people would still bring their reserves. I think Jace was a champ and brought a whole cooler..

#1412806 CRT gamers unite!

Posted by Coward Crutch on 17 January 2020 - 01:39 PM in Minibosses Message Board

This isn’t the best thread for this but it’s from the retroRGB guy who’s pretty much running the game these days..

Apparently it’s still buggy and every game needs to be patched individually but to think about loading up a Classic with these roms and playing on your main hd setup would be extremely tight..

#1411784 Magfest XVIII - This is 2020

Posted by Coward Crutch on 01 January 2020 - 08:29 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Not going to make it on this one. Bummed but there will be more hangs to be had down the line. Everyone enjoy some hot licks and cool dips..
Toot boop..

#1410963 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 13 December 2019 - 02:18 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Apparently you can hear the Nemesis “STARS” in the police station courtyard in the latest RE2R demo. Not sure why they didn’t just add it to the full game like the Jill Note. Nemesis has like a denture whistle now, I kind of like it..

#1410872 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 10 December 2019 - 08:17 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Gotta get that Tampax preorder costume..

#1410744 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 06 December 2019 - 02:14 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Nemesis can have a little nose..

#1410616 Official Nintendo switch thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 03 December 2019 - 12:45 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Turok I and II went on sale this weekend for 6.99 on the Nintendo eshop. These ports really scratch an itch. Vg fast food, feels good..

#1410614 Resident Evil Master Thread

Posted by Coward Crutch on 03 December 2019 - 12:40 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Leaks!

#1408595 Minibosses - STATDEMON

Posted by Coward Crutch on 25 October 2019 - 06:00 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Wish we could just throw a grand for them to cover MMX/BigBlue/whatever the other mislabeled songs were on Napster. 2K, make it a medley..