Ninja Guitar's Content

There have been 20 items by Ninja Guitar (Search limited from 21-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#994990 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 12 January 2011 - 11:31 AM in The Shizz General Forum

http://www.comicsall...lshare_facebook

:angry:

#993618 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 08 January 2011 - 03:07 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Alright let's get back on point here shall we. The point is people were killed today because of what?? Politics?? What we need to take a look at is why? Negative campaigning, horrible media coverage. The fact is we are all human beings and people need remember what the fuck compassion is.

Yea....thats what I was trying to say. I apologize if I suck at saying it. I get worked up sometimes. I'm not trying to be a dick. I just want to talk about this ass that shot some people, and not have to hear propaganda for once. My bad peeps

#993615 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 08 January 2011 - 03:04 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Fox news is for cunts. You're both acting like punk bitches. Cool it.

Yea...its real big of you to tell us to "cool it", while calling us "punk bitches".
Fucking classic

HA! Funny stuff

Do all Marines share your great sense of humor?

No

#993599 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 08 January 2011 - 02:31 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Fox news is for cunts. You're both acting like punk bitches. Cool it.

Yea...its real big of you to tell us to "cool it", while calling us "punk bitches".
Fucking classic

HA! Funny stuff

#993595 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 08 January 2011 - 02:17 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Quit pretending like you know what you're talking about, douchebag. Great day, great moment to call an unwarranted bullshit... are you sober? nothing but classy, and bonus that you're wrong about the facts. Would love you to say this to me in person sometime, I will punch you in the face :) That's the kind of mood I'm in today.

Blow me, clown. You clearly missed the point. That would be, something horrible happened, including a child being killed, and your first thought is to start crying about Fox News.

And you're a fucking tool. I'm a U.S. Marine, please.....punch me in the face. Pussy

E-thugs are cute :rolleyes:

#993582 Tuscon Congressman Gabrielle Giffords shot

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 08 January 2011 - 01:41 PM in The Shizz General Forum

yes, true... still pretty fluid regarding the details (12:40 Saturday). SO angry. especially like how fox news is referring to it as an indiscriminate shooting (not an assassination [attempt?] of the only promising democrat in az politics).

Really? I mean.....really? You will become that which you hate the most. Its real brave of you to bash Fox News. Its the new cool. Everybody thats somebody is doing it. WTF do you not understand about the reporting? You would blast them for reporting something before knowing all of the facts, and yet you expect them to come right out and say something before they know all of the facts. I'm no Fox News whore....but everytime someone starts crying about them, Im reminded of lemmings running off of a cliff.

You aint cool, unless you hate Fox News. Its about fucking time for humans to evolve. All this does is slow that process down.

Indiscrimnate:

1. Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective: an indiscriminate shopper; indiscriminate taste in music.
2. Random; haphazard: indiscriminate violence; an indiscriminate assortment of used books for sale.
3. Confused; chaotic: the indiscriminate policies of the previous administration.
4. Unrestrained or wanton; profligate: indiscriminate spending.

No one said that she wasnt targeted.....they were pointing out that AFTER she was CLEARLY targeted, that the shooter started shooting indiscriminately.

Take off the blinders already. Fox isnt any more bullshit than the crap that you read to get your "news".

"The Mirrors of Perception" <---GOOGLE IT!

GEEZ!

Sorry, but I read the stuff on this site all the time, and I never say a word. Today is the day I call BULLSHIT!

Your enemy is in the mirror, hero

#964202 sexual astrology

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 22 October 2010 - 10:53 AM in The Shizz General Forum

:huh:

Thanks Jacki....I think. HAHA! ;)

#963966 sexual astrology

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 21 October 2010 - 07:00 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Hmm....this is a rather interesting thread. What does it say about evil Geminis? HAHA! :ph34r:

male or female?

Male, if you don't mind :)

Hmm....this is a rather interesting thread. What does it say about evil Geminis? HAHA! :ph34r:

male or female?

Neither sex just, Evil. ;)

HA! Funny

#963871 sexual astrology

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 21 October 2010 - 01:12 PM in The Shizz General Forum

#864306 New Times talks shit on house shows

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 18 February 2010 - 12:20 PM in The Shizz General Forum

WTF. I look like a fat Guido.

HAHAHA! No you don't. You look like someone who just rocked his ass off!

#864302 Suns Thread....

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 18 February 2010 - 12:19 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Looks like we're keeping him B)

#863696 New Times talks shit on house shows

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 16 February 2010 - 10:33 PM in The Shizz General Forum

What's the best way to get people to the newtimes website?
The same thing that got them to it when Martin said downtown is "ovah" Say something to piss off the natives.

I couldnt agree more

#861861 Suns Thread....

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 11 February 2010 - 05:31 PM in The Shizz General Forum

:unsure:

Who are we gonna get for him? Thats what I want to know.

#857833 What is your desktop background image?

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 02 February 2010 - 09:18 AM in The Shizz General Forum

That place looks awesome :ph34r:

#852212 Healthcare bill passes the House

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 20 January 2010 - 03:34 PM in The Shizz General Forum

roger that

#852128 Healthcare bill passes the House

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 20 January 2010 - 12:37 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Well gee that doesn't at all sound like what the right says about the left

Thats totally a fair point but the facts are what they are. Democrats are on the right side of history. Republicans are on the wrong side. Why do you think they still try to claim Lincoln? That was the last time a Republican changed history in any kind of positive way and everyone knows the parties essentially traded rolls since then.

This isnt the way to pull people on the fence, to your side of the debate. If you wanna be "technical" about the right/wrong side of history...let me just add, that the only person to ever authorize use of atomic weapons, was a democrat....just sayin

Democrats Vs. Republicans just doesnt work anymore....its way more black and white than that, and you arent gonna get people on your side, by saying things like that.

#852110 Suns Thread....

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 20 January 2010 - 12:21 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I hate trade time....the anticipation is a killer. I want it to be over already, so we know who we got, and who we lost. Do it right Ker.....por favor

#850630 Suns Thread....

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 16 January 2010 - 10:20 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I wish he played defense like that too. :ph34r:

you wish he played defense like he wasn't there?

wish granted, dude.

Dude....all point guards are bad @ defense. Ask around. Even the ones that are considered good @ D, arent that good compared to 2-guards, forwards, and centers. Its more a matter of size, than his lack of proper positioning. Nash will take a charge from anyone....and I mean ANYONE. Alot of players just won't do that for the bigger guys. He's always in the proper defensive position, and he'll take a charge like a warrior.....thats called good defense. But whatev....youre gonna believe what you want. People have been hating on Nash for years now. I heard Jemell Hill call him all sorts of things that have to do with being no good, and overrated. She must not have heard....Nash has done something 4 times, that even Larry Bird could only accomplish twice. I know, I know, we're talking about D. But I've noticed...that people who bring up Nash's D, tend to be Nash haters. Not saying you are....just venting a little. Peace!

i love nash.

but he gets burned on D. and not all point guards are bad at defense - chris paul, chauncey, deron williams, tony parker just to name a few who are great - and there are many more who are better than nash. but he's so good at everything else that it totally cancels it out.

i hear your point about not being as good compared to 2 guards or other positions, but even if you rank him against other pg's defensively he comes up towards the bottom of the list.

Chris Paul doesnt even play D....and Tony Parker gets burned regularly. All I'm saying is....the media hypes up certain people, and regardless of the reality, they get this rep that they don't deserve. I remember a game in the playoffs a few years ago....Tony Parker scored 27 points, and numerous douches, in some sports forum that I don't care to name, went on for days about Nash's Defense......meanwhile, they neglected to realize that Nash had scored 32 points in that very same game. Where was the outrage for Tony Parkers lack of Defense? Its just weird. People are fucking weird. <_<

Peace/Love/Truth

#850285 Can we talk about this new Rhianna Song?

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 15 January 2010 - 04:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

wow....thats lame. Our artform has become a joke around the world. Guess I should get some tight pants and put on some eye liner......fuck!

#850265 Suns Thread....

Posted by Ninja Guitar on 15 January 2010 - 02:49 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I wish he played defense like that too. :ph34r:

you wish he played defense like he wasn't there?

wish granted, dude.

Dude....all point guards are bad @ defense. Ask around. Even the ones that are considered good @ D, arent that good compared to 2-guards, forwards, and centers. Its more a matter of size, than his lack of proper positioning. Nash will take a charge from anyone....and I mean ANYONE. Alot of players just won't do that for the bigger guys. He's always in the proper defensive position, and he'll take a charge like a warrior.....thats called good defense. But whatev....youre gonna believe what you want. People have been hating on Nash for years now. I heard Jemell Hill call him all sorts of things that have to do with being no good, and overrated. She must not have heard....Nash has done something 4 times, that even Larry Bird could only accomplish twice. I know, I know, we're talking about D. But I've noticed...that people who bring up Nash's D, tend to be Nash haters. Not saying you are....just venting a little. Peace!