twenty20's Content

There have been 7 items by twenty20 (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1044615 What Bands Are You In?

Posted by twenty20 on 18 May 2011 - 05:42 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I'm in a few. but we just released this ridiculous piece of rad:

http://broloaf.bandc...pions-on-parade

Enjoy!

#994829 Suns Thread....

Posted by twenty20 on 11 January 2011 - 10:30 PM in The Shizz General Forum

What the hell is Gentry doing? Absolutely no rhythm in this scattered "rotation". What is going on with this club? I don't think they've gotten anything going so far for a reemergence or "destroy and rebuild" kind of year other than the first round we got with Carter. Will Gentry even be here next year? I'm seriously not even as upset as I am just utterly confused as to what the fuck they're doing. Maybe I'm missing a few details?

#952087 Fuck it.

Posted by twenty20 on 23 September 2010 - 09:21 PM in The Shizz General Forum

From the internet, sure. But it's been proven to me that sometimes it's really important to have someone you can say "fuck it" to.

#927682 Where's the best place to hike?

Posted by twenty20 on 26 July 2010 - 10:23 AM in The Shizz General Forum

DROMG (double rainbow oh my god!) :P

are you talking about this time of year or when it cools down a bit. that'll matter as almost anyone will (should?) tell you to head north to hike this time of year.

Well, I'm actually talking about right this second...hahaha. My buddy just called me and lead me to a lake about an hour and a half north. He said something about a tonto pass which deterred me a bit. We'd be in Payson in a bit here if the it wasn't storming.

Somewhere that you can go sit down that's desolate (hopefully some shade, but...) and camp out if necessary.

I'm spoiled. I grew up in Salt Lake where we could just go get out of the city anytime and camp out at a new spot at will. Is there any spot like that we could hike to?

#927663 Where's the best place to hike?

Posted by twenty20 on 26 July 2010 - 09:40 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Not to sound super double rainbow, but my gf are really wanting to go hiking right now. We wanna bring a little weed and hopefully be a little secluded. We both are from mountain towns and have no idea about desert awesomeness, so if anybody from here knows of anything that might suit our fancy, stoked, but not looking for too far of a drive.

We toyed with the idea of just bailing to Sedona, but ultimately decided that we don't wanna get nutzzz, cuz we just have a day of it.

Could we camp there? Eat shroommmmmmms?

#917286 Vinyl and Tape to CD / mp3 Conversion

Posted by twenty20 on 26 June 2010 - 04:47 AM in The Shizz General Forum

just play the record through your stereo and use your computer's microphone to record it. duh...

Actually, you're not too far off. I had a roommate that had a program called Cool Edit. It's cheap editing software that has a similar interface to Pro Tools. He DJ'd and had turntables and he would just use a 1/4 to 1/8th inch cable from his table mixer to the mic jack in his computer and hit record. Not only was it simple as fuck, but you can EQ it too, effortlessly. It converts your .wav into any format you want.

So yeah, Cool Edit and a 1/4 to 1/8 cable and yer set. Steal the software from Demonoid. No USB crap.

#906697 Suns Thread....

Posted by twenty20 on 28 May 2010 - 01:57 PM in The Shizz General Forum

that post game interview
was wierd too. :o

You mean Artest?
"Ya know, mmguh bff gotta keep playin' basketball cuz ya know we bfff mmm right lunder bfff so we just kept playin' basketball ya know. Mmmmbfff lunder the rim and ya know just gotta keep playin' basketball, ya know?"

I hate Artest.