meanoldbastard's Content

There have been 9 items by meanoldbastard (Search limited from 12-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1008794 local music showcase at a stripclub?!?

Posted by meanoldbastard on 10 February 2011 - 08:16 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Sounds very interesting will have to check this out B)

#1008780 Currently Eating

Posted by meanoldbastard on 10 February 2011 - 07:35 AM in The Shizz General Forum

tonight i'm bringing the noise.

salmon baked in puff pastry with bell peppers and fresh basil, topped with a buerre blanc sauce.
pears poached in port wine, stuffed with chocolate ganache and then topped with a caramel sauce (made from the port wine that the pear was poached in).

i did all the prep work for the pears last night (poached them, made the caramel sauce, and made the chocolate) - i just haven't assembled them yet. i think i'm going to start making caramel sauce out of everything.

Sounds Wonderful !! :rolleyes:

#1008778 We're Here. We're Queer. Get Used To It!

Posted by meanoldbastard on 10 February 2011 - 07:30 AM in Shows and Stuff

nice :)

#993048 b.r.e.a.k.i.n.g. u.p.

Posted by meanoldbastard on 07 January 2011 - 07:56 AM in The Shizz General Forum

It sucks big time after being in a relation for 10 years and one day without any idea your partner tells you it's over, yes it takes a lot of soul searching and dealing with all the emotions and I don't think you ever recoup 100% still have feelings for that person. But it is what it is, and life goes on. IT STILL SUCKS

#975933 Masa is coming out nov 19th...........

Posted by meanoldbastard on 22 November 2010 - 02:12 PM in Shows and Stuff

I would Vote Yes Yes on that they were not only GREAT ! but Everyone who attended were SUPER ! Phoenix needs more of these types of shows to bring all of us closer together. Have a Great Day and Good Luck in the future :rolleyes:

#975921 Masa is coming out nov 19th...........

Posted by meanoldbastard on 22 November 2010 - 02:03 PM in Shows and Stuff

Great Show!! :) did not know about show until 9 PM was sitting in bar having a cocktail, Thank all of you for supporting Masa and the Gay Community, will watch for more shows. Good Luck in the Future !!

Sincerely ;)

i had no idea you were there. you should have introduced yourself! or maybe you did, but i'm socially inept when it comes to meeting new people, so perhaps we met but i didn't realize you were on here.

also, i think einhorn and jjcnv should be the official "gay coming out party" bands for phoenix.

#975425 Masa is coming out nov 19th...........

Posted by meanoldbastard on 21 November 2010 - 08:21 AM in Shows and Stuff

GREAT VIEWING !! KEEP THE GOOD TIMES GOING :blink:

#975110 Masa is coming out nov 19th...........

Posted by meanoldbastard on 20 November 2010 - 09:04 AM in Shows and Stuff

Great Show!! :) did not know about show until 9 PM was sitting in bar having a cocktail, Thank all of you for supporting Masa and the Gay Community, will watch for more shows. Good Luck in the Future !!

Sincerely ;)

#936273 my fucking birthday party

Posted by meanoldbastard on 15 August 2010 - 06:50 PM in The Shizz General Forum

yo! i turn 28 on the 29th of august, so i am celebrating by holding a rager of a party in my back yard on the evening of the 28th.

nothing too special planned, just a bunch of booze and a bunch of budz hanging out and having a drunken celebration.

i live at 12th st and mckinley. i expect to see the lot of you there.