differently biotic's Content

There have been 837 items by differently biotic (Search limited from 15-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#951645 You've Just been elected Sheriff of Maricopa County!

Posted by differently biotic on 23 September 2010 - 08:58 AM in The Shizz General Forum

the bus - that's about how much they cost..

yeah.. when the come with marble countertops, a waterbed, and a stripper pole.

har har - no really, it does. they are very expensive.

#951457 You've Just been elected Sheriff of Maricopa County!

Posted by differently biotic on 22 September 2010 - 04:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

the bus - that's about how much they cost. And the city wouldn't let them use transit to transport inmates - even though they have plenty of vehicles they could use other than a bus and it's not like they ever have to pay for parking anywhere either. argh I dislike that man. I dislike people who keep electing him too.

even so - that's a freaking ton of money all together. 50mil. gawdamn.

#1030092 Yo, Cats

Posted by differently biotic on 08 April 2011 - 01:47 PM in The Shizz General Forum

lazer cat!

Posted Image

#1026019 Yo, Cats

Posted by differently biotic on 29 March 2011 - 05:09 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Posted Image

can has control

#1029592 Yo, Cats

Posted by differently biotic on 07 April 2011 - 10:34 AM in The Shizz General Forum

bAHhahahahahahahhaha

#1026564 Yo, Cats

Posted by differently biotic on 31 March 2011 - 12:44 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Posted Image

#973668 Xmas Gift Ideas

Posted by differently biotic on 16 November 2010 - 01:37 PM in The Shizz General Forum

... good dick is worth the wait!

WHOLE-hearted AGREED!

#952341 World's Largest Wind Farm Opens off Coast of UK

Posted by differently biotic on 24 September 2010 - 01:28 PM in The Shizz General Forum

nuts fer.sher.

I LOVE this outlook on clean energy. I just wish the goal was way more than 3-15 percent for the next 10 years. The technology exists for it to be WAY more of a percentage and a faster period of time. Just google Stanford R. Ovshinsky just for starters... (he is awesome)

#952326 World's Largest Wind Farm Opens off Coast of UK

Posted by differently biotic on 24 September 2010 - 01:18 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I was JUST reading this!

#1044320 wisdom teeth

Posted by differently biotic on 17 May 2011 - 08:38 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I didn't need pain meds at all.

#1043879 wisdom teeth

Posted by differently biotic on 16 May 2011 - 03:50 PM in The Shizz General Forum

hmm guess all the dentist I've seen are not the norm.

#1044142 wisdom teeth

Posted by differently biotic on 17 May 2011 - 01:06 PM in The Shizz General Forum

for all the pain and damage the two I had removed caused - they came out so easy. After a week of anitbotioc to get the swelling of my jaw down so I could open my mouth the doc just used a couple of shots of novocaine/lidocaine/whatever it is and yanked them right out. Took about 20 mins. I did faint later that day in the grocery though. Yanking them out messed w/ my BPPV. oops. (oh I was 25)

#1043851 wisdom teeth

Posted by differently biotic on 16 May 2011 - 02:55 PM in The Shizz General Forum

most dentist won't yank them out unless they are causing you problems.

#980181 WikiLeaks.org

Posted by differently biotic on 03 December 2010 - 09:54 AM in The Shizz General Forum

he was involved in a car crash. A mother and daughter were killed in it.

#982044 WikiLeaks.org

Posted by differently biotic on 08 December 2010 - 12:47 PM in The Shizz General Forum

hack the planet

just read an article that hackers are targeting certain companies and group in effort to support wikileaks ...

#982823 WikiLeaks.org

Posted by differently biotic on 10 December 2010 - 03:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

there is no way I wouldn't know there wasn't a condom. weird.

#979829 WikiLeaks.org

Posted by differently biotic on 02 December 2010 - 03:58 PM in The Shizz General Forum

... no one is going to want to back a rapist ...

unless you are roman polanski ...

#1002803 What's so great about Phoenix, anyway?

Posted by differently biotic on 28 January 2011 - 02:10 PM in The Shizz General Forum

It's nice here most days. The only extreme weather we really ever have is the heat.
Snowbirds... they only annoy me when I have to shop because they are so rude w/ their shopping carts and on the road. They drive like shit and add to how many cars are on the road.
I love the music and art scene out here.
The food, especially mexican food is amazingly good and getting better all the time
It's a red state. blah.
our sports teams aren't the greatest but they are fun and the stadiums are all super neat.
everything is so damn spread out. My thoery is that our city planners get overwhelmed by the vastness of our skies. Our sky for the most part seems to go on forever and it's usually really beautiful so it makes our builders build like that. Like they are trying to reach the end of the sky or something. So there is lots of space but you really need a vehicle to get around. Our transit is lacking and can't compete w/ how spread out we are.
Cost of living is better than other major metro cities, for the most part on the west coast.
Northern cities are awesome, especially when you need to escape the summer heat in the valley or more southern cities.
I think AZ has a lot of really good looking people. Native, or transplant. I think the constant sunshine attracts pretty people kind of like moths to a flame. haha

there more to love about AZ and to not like; I think you'd have to spend time here and discover it for yourself. I wouldn't have stayed here as long as I did if I didn't like it. (20+ years)

#958442 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 08 October 2010 - 01:30 PM in The Shizz General Forum

Older, older men who talk to me like I'm some kind of stupid broad. Eat dirt grandpa!

#954427 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 29 September 2010 - 11:52 AM in The Shizz General Forum

having to show a man that is old enough to be my father where on a check the routing numbers is and where the account number is. And also explain what a "live payroll check" vs. direct deposit means.

really? really?

I have not had enough coffee yet for all of this nonsense.

#962449 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 18 October 2010 - 01:27 PM in The Shizz General Forum

I don't have a religion although I'm tolerant of other peoples' beliefs as long they don't try to force it on me.

**as long as those beliefs don't harm anyone.

#962401 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 18 October 2010 - 12:39 PM in The Shizz General Forum

that's quite a leap there cowboy.

#958032 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 07 October 2010 - 02:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

...that weird fashion trend from earlier this century where all girls going out to a bar or club would wear tight black pants, a pastel shirt, and a little tiny backpack purse

I must have missed that trend. hahaha sounds funny.

#959505 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 11 October 2010 - 04:47 PM in The Shizz General Forum

the Brewer billboards that have the rosie the riveter on them.

makes me wanna punch things.

OMG ME TOO

i fucking hate that she had to use that ICON of FREEDOM to push her campaign of hatred and xenophobia and fucking bullshit.

fuck her and her fucking lame-ass fucking face and fucking shit

exactly. erg.

#951993 What grinds my gears!

Posted by differently biotic on 23 September 2010 - 04:08 PM in The Shizz General Forum

so orange curd is basically like a sweet hollindaise? Interesting.