Posted 17 July 2003 - 05:16 PM

there's a small little blurb about
the shizz in this week's new times.
pretty nice. it's on pg 82 and 84.

#2 Guest_drumheadzero_*

Guest_drumheadzero_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2003 - 06:52 PM

Cool! I've followed/read NT since '96 when I first resided in PHX, coming back in a month. I'm in Minneapolis now, and they have a similar (same owners maybe?) alt. weekly called City Pages.... citypages.com. The music "scene" kinda blows, though. Oh well....

#3 Folofo

Folofo

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 06:22 PM

That was a cool blurbito. That article was about that "commission" group ,but eneded up making it sound like we alsready had a betteer idea in Shizzville...which we do. WORD j to the c Mike

#4 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 08:23 PM

new times article

um, quite a blurb. oh well, some press is better than no press.
you're a signature.

#5 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:30 PM

What's weird is that he quotes me as saying stuff I didn't actually say. I mean, I kind of said those things but in a different way. I don't know how to explain it. I guess any publicity is good publicity but he reworded alot of stuff, or read more into what I was saying then he should have.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#6 screen

screen

Shizz Ninja++

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 12:22 PM

What's weird is that he quotes me as saying stuff I didn't actually say. I mean, I kind of said those things but in a different way. I don't know how to explain it. I guess any publicity is good publicity but he reworded alot of stuff, or read more into what I was saying then he should have.

wow. i've never heard anyone make this claim against the new times press!! Donald you didn't really say that shizz traffic has jumped that much because of the cd did you?

#7 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 12:55 PM

wow. i've never heard anyone make this claim against the new times press!!

I hope you were being sarcastic with that one.

Donald you didn't really say that shizz traffic has jumped that much because of the cd did you?

No, I told them the stats of the website and didn't say why, I actually didnt' even think about that, so I think he just assumed it was the comp.
But for the record we all know it's the minibosses that brought all the traffic to the site.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#8 Folofo

Folofo

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 23 July 2003 - 07:04 PM

There is another shizz mention in this weeks new times. In the article about the ol' brick house

#9 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 10:25 AM

Here is the article

They mention it towards the bottom.

I was not even aware of this actually, but hey, that's cool. I heard it's a pretty cool place and think it would be cool to have shizz bands play.
What do you guys think?

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#10 Lulu Keys

Lulu Keys

Shizz Full Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 04:00 PM

I enjoyed that, perhaps with that done; some of the asu frat/sorriorty kids will care (maybe not)

#11 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 07:34 PM

those kids don't know how to read.
you're a signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users