HELP PEACHCAKE PLAY THE WARPED TOUR...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_yourule_*

Guest_yourule_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:22 PM

Yo yo,

We're in some contest to join on the Ernie Ball stage at this summer's Warped Tour. If we win, we want to take any Shizz/Shizz band merchandise with us to sell/give away/promote, so if you have the time, please copy and paste, and check out this link to our profile, and VOTE OR LISTEN TO US! The more plays and visits we get from people, the higher our chances of getting noticed, and getting picked.

Thanks so much, go here:

http://battle.ernieb...ands/peachcake/ (It does feature a newer song that's been released very scarcely.)

Hope all is well!

-Stefan
www.peachcakemusic.com
www.purevolume.com/Peachcake
www.myspace.com/peachcake
NEW ALBUM OUT THIS FALL ON KANPAI/DOMO RECORDS!! (www.kanpairecords.com)
MAY 18th @: The Clubhouse (1320 E. Broadway, Tempe) W/ Trik Turner, Girl Repellent, and MDM. Tour Kick-Off/Suicide Prevention Benefit show. 7PM.

#2 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:06 PM

Will do

I am playing as I write this
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#3 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,129 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:16 PM

i played both songs about 10 times while i was coming in and out of my room.

i'll do it again later.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#4 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:22 PM

playing currently.

i can't listen to music at work (no speakers), so i'll just keep playing the song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and nobody will get annoyed.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#5 yeahman

yeahman

Shizz Junior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:06 PM

Thank guy's...

#6 yeahman

yeahman

Shizz Junior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:15 PM

BUMPPPP!

#7 Tortheviking

Tortheviking

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:17 PM

hey! where'd you get you're clothes? the toilet store?

#8 Guest_mike_rotch_*

Guest_mike_rotch_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:57 PM

zing!

#9 yeahman

yeahman

Shizz Junior Member

• Shizzified
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:03 PM

ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!ZING!

Haha, thanks for the extra attention guy's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users