glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

CREEPY!!!

Nice mug-shot

EDIT: is the fact that this was at a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant the worst part?
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#2 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

reminded me of:

Posted Image

#3 hunter

hunter

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

Andy Dick is awesome. He's so out of his mind it's funny.
Wii: 5897-7799-8236-4316
Xbox Live: hunterxaz
PSN: hunterxaz

http://www.hunterxaz...raid_to_die.mp3

#4 guitarduane

guitarduane

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

"Dick has a reputation for crude behavior."

awesome.

#5 cabinboy

cabinboy

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

[quote name='hunter' date='Jul 16 2008, 03:12 PM' post='632174']
Andy Dick is awesome. He's so out of his mind it's funny.

he was molested-that shits highlartious
eff it.

#6 Big_Poppa

Big_Poppa

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:36 PM

Hmmmm? He actually looks a little like Pete (aka Mr Delish) from Death Takes a Holiday in that mug shot.

#7 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

omg you're totally right

#8 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

wow, that does look like Mr. Delish

Hmmmm? He actually looks a little like Pete (aka Mr Delish) from Death Takes a Holiday in that mug shot.

People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#9 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

:o very perceptive mr. devine

#10 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:42 PM

Back when Amy of Mail Order Bride was still with us in Galapagos, we went to L.A. for an improv festival.

Andy Dick was around and was pretty out of control; apparently, he happened to terrorize Amy and she had pretty strong feelings about him (I wasn't around when it happened).

He also has a blackbox theater there named after him - it's known colloquially as the Dickbox. (Though, he did something a few years ago that warranted yanking his name from the place for a while.)

The guy has problems.
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#11 capthfc

capthfc

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

sorta made me think of mr. james, too.

Posted Image
throw the children.

#12 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:51 PM

damn that's spot on too.

#13 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,284 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

more like this amirite?
Posted Image

he should be put in a room with jon lovitz and 2 tasers. one man goes in, only one man comes out.

Jon Lovitz beat the crap out of Andy Dick. It all happened at the legendary Laugh Factory, where the owner, Jamie Masada witnessed the whole thing. He told press, “Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose.”

The feud has been going on ever since beloved comedian Phil Hartman was killed by his flipped-out wife. Lovitz maintains that it was Dick that set the whole thing into motion. “Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he’s dead,” Jon told press.

Then, last year, there was a strange exchange between Dick and Lovitz. While dining out with friends, Lovitz says Dick came to his table and started trouble. “He looked at me and said, ‘I put the “Phil Hartman hex” on you - you’re the next one to die.’ I said, ‘What did you say?’ and he repeated it. I wanted to punch his face in, but I don’t hit women.”

Then last week, the two encountered each other again. And Jon was looking for an apology from Dick. Instead he got more lip. When Lovitz asked Dick to say he was sorry, Andy replied with “do you want to be in my movie?” That was the last straw. “I grabbed him by the shirt and leaned him over and said, ‘I don’t want to be in your movie! I don’t want to be in your life!’ I pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. A security guard broke it up. I’m not proud of it . . . but he’s a disgusting human being.”

There’s no word from Andy Dick, or any news of charges being filed.

i donno if theres enough money or drugs in the world to make me hork some blow with andy dick. i dont even know if you could tempt me with death if i could stand snorting lines with andy dick.
Posted Image

#14 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

more like this amirite?

he should be put in a room with jon lovitz and 2 tasers. one man goes in, only one man comes out.

Jon Lovitz beat the crap out of Andy Dick. It all happened at the legendary Laugh Factory, where the owner, Jamie Masada witnessed the whole thing. He told press, “Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose.”

The feud has been going on ever since beloved comedian Phil Hartman was killed by his flipped-out wife. Lovitz maintains that it was Dick that set the whole thing into motion. “Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he’s dead,” Jon told press.

Then, last year, there was a strange exchange between Dick and Lovitz. While dining out with friends, Lovitz says Dick came to his table and started trouble. “He looked at me and said, ‘I put the “Phil Hartman hex” on you - you’re the next one to die.’ I said, ‘What did you say?’ and he repeated it. I wanted to punch his face in, but I don’t hit women.”

Then last week, the two encountered each other again. And Jon was looking for an apology from Dick. Instead he got more lip. When Lovitz asked Dick to say he was sorry, Andy replied with “do you want to be in my movie?” That was the last straw. “I grabbed him by the shirt and leaned him over and said, ‘I don’t want to be in your movie! I don’t want to be in your life!’ I pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. A security guard broke it up. I’m not proud of it . . . but he’s a disgusting human being.”

There’s no word from Andy Dick, or any news of charges being filed.

i donno if theres enough money or drugs in the world to make me hork some blow with andy dick. i dont even know if you could tempt me with death if i could stand snorting lines with andy dick.

That story makes me want to go back and re-watch that final season of Newsradio...If that's as true as they say, and he is in any way responsible for that tragedy, Andy Dick is forever dead to me.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#15 hunter

hunter

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

I think there's a snopes article on that or something, ended up being completely overblown and nothing like that happened.
Wii: 5897-7799-8236-4316
Xbox Live: hunterxaz
PSN: hunterxaz

http://www.hunterxaz...raid_to_die.mp3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users