12 replies to this topic

#1 dustin

dustin

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:52 PM

i don't recall ever doing it before. what kind of hilarious questions are they gunna ask me?

#2 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

"Have you ever had sex with someone from (x African nations)" is the one that threw me the most when I gave blood as an 18-year old who had never even had a boyfriend.

#3 dustin

dustin

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

ha! i totally joked that i bet they would ask me if i ever had sex with someone from an african third world country too haha. i'm a bad person.

#4 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

If it's considered an at-risk behavior for the transmission of blood-borne diseases, they will totally ask about it. Also "Are you feeling well today?" can be pretty hilarious.
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#5 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

i tried to donate once a while ago and they wouldn't let me because i had gotten tattooed in the past 6 mos.

That's what i get for tryin to help someone AND look cool at the same time.
I still don't have a signature.

#6 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:31 PM

i tried to donate once a while ago and they wouldn't let me because i had gotten tattooed in the past 6 mos.

chad, you have that big tattoo on your lower back and on friday at the pool i saw you from far away and instead of a tattoo i thought you just had your shorts pulled up really high.

this has nothing to do with donating blood. :ph34r:
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#7 dustin

dustin

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

chad, you have that big tattoo on your lower back and on friday at the pool i saw you from far away and instead of a tattoo i thought you just had your shorts pulled up really high.

yeah, but they won't let you donate if you have had a tattoo in the past year in az. i asked.

#8 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

If Chad's shorts are up really high, though, they might still let him.
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#9 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:40 AM

Ya never know, since i was pretty much born without a butt. i just have a hole in my lower back for poo to come out. I can actually pull my pants up that high since there's nothin stoppin um.

#10 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

Ya never know, since i was pretty much born without a butt. i just have a hole in my lower back for poo to come out. I can actually pull my pants up that high since there's nothin stoppin um.

I just puked inside my mouth just now.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#11 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

I just puked inside my mouth just now.

from anticipation?

#12 dustin

dustin

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:35 AM

yeah, but they won't let you donate if you have had a tattoo in the past year in az. i asked.

Isn't it standard procedure everywhere to use individually packaged sterile disposable needles once and then chuck them? Are people still giving each other cavemen tattoos or something? Spend a couple bucks or get some hepatitis C from dirty ol needles huh?

Do you get paid for your blood there?

After you eat your cookie and orange go get some beer or whatever itoxicating substance(s) you like, it's awesome.

no, it has to do with statistics, and the way that different states regulate tattoo shops. arizona doesn't do almost any kind of regulating of tattoo shops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users