18 replies to this topic

#1 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:00 AM

So it seems the van was broken into last night and guitars were stolen. If anyone comes across someone selling a Gretsch Silver Jet or a Fender Telecaster, sunburst finish American made, on Craigslist or at a Pawn shop please contact us at Sweetbleeders@msn.com. The Silverjet is missing the pick guard and does not have all the original knobs it was in a westone guitar case with many stickers on it so if you see a Hot Poop sticker on it thats the one. Thanks all.

#2 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:43 PM

So it seems the van was broken into last night and guitars were stolen. If anyone comes across someone selling a Gretsch Silver Jet or a Fender Telecaster, sunburst finish American made, on Craigslist or at a Pawn shop please contact us at Sweetbleeders@msn.com. The Silverjet is missing the pick guard and does not have all the original knobs it was in a westone guitar case with many stickers on it so if you see a Hot Poop sticker on it thats the one. Thanks all.

This is lame, sorry to hear...
I still don't have a signature.

#3 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:03 AM

This is lame, sorry to hear...

f'n thieves... i hope they are caught and beaten.

#4 ZachVsYojimbo

ZachVsYojimbo

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:32 AM

Complete bullshit. If it isn't tracked down by Tuesday, the posse organizes at noon at 7th and Roosevelt. We mount horses, shoot up the goddamn town till we get answers.

If you're in a shitty Phoenix band reading this, you should think about donating your own axes. Do us all a favor.

Sympathies.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

#5 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:10 PM

this totally sucks

Robin if you need a spare guitar let me know, I have a guitar you can borrow.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#6 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:10 AM

this totally sucks

Robin if you need a spare guitar let me know, I have a guitar you can borrow.

Thanks for the offer Donald. He's got a couple of other guitars, that was just his favorite all around guitar that we lost. He's breaking in one of his other ones right now. I'm still hoping it shows up somewhere though.

#7 johnnytron

johnnytron

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

Any leads on those guitars?

#8 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

Any leads on those guitars?

Nope, nothin, nada, zilch. Oh well......

#9 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

First, I get PTSD, second, crackheads break into our house and steal 5 of our guitars, among other things.

This is just not my month.

#10 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

Geez. If you didn't have PTSD already . . .

Sorry about the burglary. Need a phone or TV?
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#11 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Nah, but thanks for asking. The stuff they stole wasn't necessary for survival, so I'm not too burned up about it. But damn it. My first electric guitar from when I was 13, which you could probably only pawn for chump change. You cocks.

They left the 6 most expensive guitars and a ton of studio gear, which makes me worry that they are planning on coming back.

#12 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

They left the 6 most expensive guitars and a ton of studio gear, which makes me worry that they are planning on coming back.

Or they were just in so much of a hurry/so stupid they didn't even see the good stuff.

We had some very weird burglars once -- they didn't take an endorsed workers' comp check and ID that were just sitting out, but they stole Scottish currency that we couldn't get an Arizona bank to exchange. But they were smart enough to take none of my worthless jewelry (that they obviously went through) and the only bottle of fragrance that was a designer label out of several others. They even flipped our mattress (which got them nothing) and spit sunflower seeds everywhere. They stole an answering machine but not its power cord. Sort of a combination of lazy, dumb, very picky, and had to get away on foot until they stole a bicycle from us. They stole a bunch of hand tools, too. It's like looking into another person's grocery cart and thinking, "Where are you at that you need those particular things right now and nothing else?"
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#13 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Well, the expensive guitars were hanging in a row on the wall in the living room, and they jacked a bunch of other stuff from that room. There was no way they could have not seen them. I guess I really am safer taking them to work and letting inner-city teen gang members play them (it's a program I do at the library, and nothing has ever been stolen).

#14 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:16 PM

Wow

Sorry to hear that Weener, that really sucks :(
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#15 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:43 AM

I found out from the cops that all stuff that is pawned must be reported to them and held for 30 days before it can be put up for sale. If you get the number for pawn detail you can send them an email with photos and descriptions of the instuments and they will keep and eye out for them. It's worth a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users