• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

STELLA!!!

yessssssssss.

i'm enjoying one right now.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#95 bisbee slim

bisbee slim

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

a bottle of maudite.

yumyum

#96 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

a bottle of maudite.

a bottle of maudlin?
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#97 jhealy

jhealy

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

i'm still going to post youtube videos. until i don't want tp anymore.

#98 jhealy

jhealy

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

i'd have liked to seen it live.

#99 Tortheviking

Tortheviking

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

Tonight I had a delicious pineapple / orange juice.

#100 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

tried absinthe last night for the first time. the real stuff, not the americanized pansy absinthe.

no hallucinations. either i'm not doing it right or not doing it enough. or both.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#101 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:21 AM

tried absinthe last night for the first time. the real stuff, not the americanized pansy absinthe.

no hallucinations. either i'm not doing it right or not doing it enough. or both.

what does it taste like? Is it like sipping on a hard liquor or is it something you drink alot of?
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#102 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

COFFEE!

#103 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

what does it taste like? Is it like sipping on a hard liquor or is it something you drink alot of?

black licorice.

according to the "instructions", you put however much you want (i did one shot) into a glass, then place a sugar cube over said glass on a slotted spoon, then drip ice cold water over the cube and into the glass until the drink becomes cloudy - so not quite an equal amount of water. it was definitely stronger than beer/wine, not as strong as straight alcohol because it's diluted by sugar and water.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

#104 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

black licorice.

according to the "instructions", you put however much you want (i did one shot) into a glass, then place a sugar cube over said glass on a slotted spoon, then drip ice cold water over the cube and into the glass until the drink becomes cloudy - so not quite an equal amount of water. it was definitely stronger than beer/wine, not as strong as straight alcohol because it's diluted by sugar and water.

so its pretentious jagermeister?
that's kinda disappointing.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#105 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:29 AM

black licorice.

so its pretentious jagermeister?
that's kinda disappointing.

it's substantially more palatable than jagermeister. it's also looks and feels different. i'd compare it to jager the same way i'd compare fat tire to keystone. both serve their purpose, but they're in different leagues. keep in mind also that i only did one shot - i've heard this shit is supposed to make your brain melt, so i went easy on it.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users