1096 replies to this topic

#781 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

decorating for christmas, which is one of the most pointless things that love has ever roped me into...i seriously dont see the point at all, but whateva

seconded way up!
I still don't have a signature.

#782 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

i'm showing artsy fartsy videos at the Lost Leaf tonight while Haunted Cologne plays on the loft - got lots of cool video i shot in Vietnam to show

then i'm checking out First Friday Night Live at the Firehouse at 11pm

yayers

#783 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

so much for happy hour... stuck at work still. BLAHCITY.

#784 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:38 AM

I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. hahaha

Work people are having a catered food event ($15 a person). I refuse to pay $15 for some salad since all the food choices were unveggiepersonfriendly, so me and my assistant are having our oen little potluck instead.

She made beans, guacamole and salsa and I made green chile soup and shepard's pie w/ mexican flavors (soyrizo and jalapeno added) - turned out SOOOOO yummy.

#785 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 10,764 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:45 AM

probably going to see the VANDALS play the same set they played last year, then head to yucca with plenty of time to spare to catch the drunken mess

i will be sober, so i may ditch out. nothing sucks more than a bunch of drunks when you arent one of them

#786 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:14 AM

probably going to see the VANDALS play the same set they played last year, then head to yucca with plenty of time to spare to catch the drunken mess

i will be sober, so i may ditch out. nothing sucks more than a bunch of drunks when you arent one of them

Look for me. I'll be the drunk guy.

I want to enjoy my Saturday, so even though I will be at Shotfest, I will be doing my best to avoid bodily injury and/or blacking out.

#787 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

wholeheartedly agree.

i may hit up the yucca tonight. not sure. got a buddy who's going through some crappy stuff with his girl so i may take him out.

apparently we're having breakfast with my gf's coworker tomorrow morning. that'll be at jerry's by my house so that'll be cool. good diner breakfast options there. then my work's holiday party at chase field. rumor is that zz top is performing. should be cool. cross your fingers that i win some cash. may try to get to the yucca for liar's handshake after.

sunday we have a neighborhood association holiday meet and greet that i'm looking forward to. i may hit up the tamale event earlier in the day so i have a conversation starter. and hopefully, some of my neighbors will say, "pssh, those tamales are crap. you should try mine. i make a plate for you." :D

and i've been telling billy that i'd make it to a black cactus records meeting for like 6 months and haven't so i may try and get to that. hopefully i'll be full on tamales!
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#788 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,145 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

i'll be sober too. we can be boring together.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#789 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 10,764 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

apparently we're having breakfast with my gf's coworker tomorrow morning. that'll be at jerry's by my house so that'll be cool. good diner breakfast options there.

JERRYS FUCKING RULES. love that place.

#790 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

Tomorrow night is my birthday party, I gotta clean my house and bake a cake. I am so stoked. weeeeeeeee
We're the heart and soul of this heartless country

#791 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

i'll be sober too. we can be boring together.

what?! why? shotfest without a drunk mig is.....just sad

i'm hosting Ooh La La tonight at Le Chalet! I'm going to use a fake french accent the whole time. gonna be funnnnn

#792 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

taking a half day today - gonna do some shopping so I hope the crowds aren't as bad. Hired a photog friend for tomorrow to take family photos. Excited to get those done.

#793 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

probably some shopping and working on cookies, candies, breads for christmas presents. then more of the same tomorrow during the day and then the holiday party that i mentioned on my "eff 2010" thread. got a family xmas thing for a bit on sunday. so yeah.. pretty much all holiday stuff. which i'm ok with.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#794 Katie

Katie

Shizz Level 8 White Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

Stoked for holiday party tomorrow! And yucca tonight, Female Trouble and Grave Danger BOO YA
We're the heart and soul of this heartless country

#795 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:44 AM

technically not a Friday, however it is like a Friday for me today. The one thing I really like about the holidays is all the long weekends off from work.

I think tonight I'll do happy hour. NYE imma hang out w/ a friend at this place that's walking distance from my home.

if you see a girl with black curly hair drinking from a champagne bottle all night - that's me. happy coming new year's y'all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users