22 replies to this topic

#1 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

Had a lame/weird one a few nights ago, I was peeing in a toilet that had been flushed, but it was overflowing instead of draining--not like it was malfunctioning, in my "dream mind" I knew this toliet was designed to work in reverse.

that is all.
JRC

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#2 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

I had a dream I was peeing and it wouldnt stop then I woke up and well yeah I was.

#3 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

Night before last I dreamt that I was at a dinner explaining how my grandpa wanted me to go to the airforce and instead of eating the food on the table I was eating one of those lunch bag size cheetos... then I read the calories and it said 13800 for the bag so I stopped eating it and was freaking out about that. EVEN in my dreams I can't eat what I want. I woke up extremely frustrated.

Last night I dreamt about getting caught in a massive tornado in downtown phoenix and trying to find a storm shelter but all I could find was cages made out of chain link fence and people were freaking out.

#4 awesome

awesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

I had a weird dream about how I camped outside of a breakfast buffet/movie premiere with some people and I woke up but by then they were packing up the breakfast buffet. They still had pretty much everything out except the gravy. I was SO MAD that I couldn't cover my entire meal with country gravy and threw a fit. Then I watched some movie.
My name is Erica.

#5 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

then I read the calories and it said 13800 for the bag so I stopped eating it and was freaking out about that. EVEN in my dreams I can't eat what I want. I woke up extremely frustrated.

I have a married friend who still uses condoms for birth control, he says even in his dreams he still puts them on for sex.
Boy is he frustrated.

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#6 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

I had a weird dream about how I camped outside of a breakfast buffet/movie premiere with some people and I woke up but by then they were packing up the breakfast buffet. They still had pretty much everything out except the gravy. I was SO MAD that I couldn't cover my entire meal with country gravy and threw a fit. Then I watched some movie.

I had country gravy yesterday. it was delish.

#7 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:01 PM

then I read the calories and it said 13800 for the bag so I stopped eating it and was freaking out about that. EVEN in my dreams I can't eat what I want. I woke up extremely frustrated.

I have a married friend who still uses condoms for birth control, he says even in his dreams he still puts them on for sex.
Boy is he frustrated.

I don't EVEN get anywhere near that kind of action in my dreams... or real life. hahaha

#8 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

Boy is he frustrated.

I don't EVEN get anywhere near that kind of action in my dreams... or real life. hahaha

Yea, I almost never even remember my dreams, the only to (un-)erotic ones I do remember are to desturbing to retell on a message board.

#9 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

Boy is he frustrated.

That's what I was thinking. I would be happy either way.................I think.

#10 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

Not last night but the night before, I dreamt that my dog killed my cat. Woofen snapped his jaws on Pickles throat and broke his neck. It was a terrible nightmare! I think it was spawned by the weird interaction between Woof and the "yard cat" that has been hanging around lately.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#11 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

Aw, Mr. Pickles.

I often dream there are so many kittens, and they are way too young. Some of them would pretty much have to be in kitten neonatal intensive care, if not in a freaking petri dish (in the dream), but I'm also trying to catch the bigger ones before they get too old to tame, and the fertile ones before they make more. Much greater magnitude than in real life, even.

I can handle one sick tiny kitten, or two well ones, or maybe three. But perhaps I have anxiety about life overtaxing the areas I'm good at until I'm not good at them anymore. Perhaps? Persure.
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#12 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,475 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

My dreams are about 75% frustrating/bad, 20% extremely literal, and 5% interesting/pleasant.

I have a lot of boring dreams about going to the store, doing chores, being at work, etc. Why does my brain even bother?

#13 WorkingClassWhore

WorkingClassWhore

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

I rarely remember my dreams.

But I overslept last night and had a very vivid dream.

I dreamed that someone had robbed my house (which looked a lot like my grandma's house. ) Of all the shit they stole, the only things I was upset about were that they had stolen my dog (which died in the last year) and my laptop, because I was about halfway through my thesis and the only copy was on my laptop. (Interesting because I am not planning on writing a thesis.)
Later in the dream the robbers felt bad for taking my dog and came back in the middle of the night and let him loose in the yard.
It was really good to see him again.

I was sad to wake up; I miss Dingo.
"Life has been a combination of fairy-tale coincidence and joie de vivre and shocks of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning" ~ SP

#14 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

These two things happened in the middle of the night last night, but I'm not sure of the order:

* This beard trimmer thing that I have turned itself on last night. It was just lying on top of this wooden cabinet thingy, and it just turned itself on and started vibrating super loud. I couldn't turn it off. It's turned off and on by a rubber button that you click - it was completely pushed in, and broken (which is why I couldn't turn it off). It's now broken.

It's fucked up shit. Seriously.

* I had a dream where I was trimming my beard, and fucked it up enough where I had to just trim it all off.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#15 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

I think the switches on our electric toothbrushes are failing similarly. They no longer hold a charge as long as they used to, and although they aren't literally brushing while at rest, they tick quietly all the time . . .
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users