86 replies to this topic

#16 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

im afraid of getting involved in another stifling relationship and rattlesnakes.

#17 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

Im afraid that one day I will stand up to a cop and he will shoot me.

#18 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

oh and we were at sabino canyon last weekend and they gave everyone who entered a what to do if you encounter a mountain lion guide, and then the whole way up the mountian, there was all these mountain lion warning signs. that was pretty scary.

1. what to do if you are attacked by a mountain lion. Fight back

um ok, i found a nice walking stick and kept looking for big rocks i could smash their heads in with.

hey chad, I changed my name to "mountain lion", whuts up dood?

#19 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

I'm afraid that one day soon, Bea Arthur might die.

#20 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

Snakes...and mass graves in the desert...but especially snakes. A few years ago there was this thing on CNN about this albino two headed rattlesnake. My wife was like "i recorded this for you check it out". I don't know why she hates me, it was fucked up looking
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#21 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:02 PM

hey chad, I changed my name to "mountain lion", whuts up dood?

ahhhhh! now thats scary

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#22 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:04 PM

I'm afraid that one day soon, Bea Arthur might die.

:lol:

slightly inappropriate, but i'm sure bea arthur would have laughed.

can we look into making her the shizz mascot?
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#23 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

Im afraid that Abe Lincoln Only set the slaves free to make his army bigger not because he was a great man!

#24 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

only one thing scares me

cockroaches
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#25 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

only one thing scares me

cockroaches

Well they are gross and ugly But I respect them! :)

#26 danielle

danielle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

I hate driving with other people. I am scared like the whole time. This sucks and sometimes gets in the way of my life. I am also really afraid of flying. So yeah, transportation is my biggest fear, although I love trains and driving myself. I also like boats. I am somewhat afraid of sharks and mountain lions. I hear you about Sabino Canyon Chad. That place is rad but kind of scary because you think at any minute a mountain lion may jump out.

Sometimes when I am watching my parent's house or my friend's apartment, I am afraid someone will try to break in. I've never lived by myself so I don't like sleeping somewhere alone.

Sometimes when I am at the mall food court I worry some kid will start shooting the place up. I know this is somewhat silly, but...you never know.
“The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot”-Andre Breton

#27 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

cockroaches

only the small ones cause if you see one small one there like a million of his friends somewhere you can't see till one day you walk in your bed room and close the door and it's like AHHH!

the big ones are cool cause they loners from outside that find their way in, still gross but not nearly as much

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#28 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:45 PM

I hear you about Sabino Canyon Chad.

word

Sometimes when I am at the mall food court I worry some kid will start shooting the place up. I know this is somewhat silly, but...you never know.

and yea same goes for being at school, it's like i try to smile and be really cool with all the kids who look like no one likes them, because i want them to remember that i was the one dude who took the time to say hi or smile at them. not just because i think they are the types that will shoot up a school but more along the lines of, hey i had one nice thing happen today type thing

-trunkspace

#29 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

spiders and making an ass out of myself in front of other people.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#30 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:42 PM

dieing alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users