169 replies to this topic

#106 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

ive got a top loader/second version 8 bit NES that works,rf switch, power cord, 2 controllers and 33 GOOD games. not a box full of garbage. if you want the list, i have it somewhere, but im talking Mario 1-3, Ninja GAiden 1-2, COntra etc. very little crappy games. im looking for $150.

if you post this in the minibosses forum under the shizz flea market thread, you will likely get a bidder.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#107 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

Buy my amp. Those of you who have seen it live know what it does. Crushing, insanely heavy amp. Perfect for stoner/doom type stuff. $1,600.00

Here's the description from the builder's website:

This 100 watt EL34 circuit began as an answer to one customer’s request for a higher watt styled amp with more preamp drive available, a more usable EQ, and a foot-switchable overdrive boost that pushes the amp into massive thick gain. Controls include volume, overdrive (foot-switchable), 3 band eq,
presence, and master. Tones range from crushing metal with meaty vintage character to classic rock drive to shimmering and full cleans...LOUD!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#108 skeksis

skeksis

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

http://phoenix.craig...1868801334.html

Telecaster, tweed type Fender clone amp.

#109 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

im still selling a hot rod deluxe and some teisco guitars from the 60's

#110 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

Dynaudio studio monitors. $600. I'll throw in a pair of Auralex isolation pads.
Posted Image

#111 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

I'm selling some goats. Who's in?

Babies? Mamas? Whatchoo want?
I still don't have a signature.

#112 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

damn that's tempting. the grass on my property is getting out of hand. <_<
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#113 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

damn that's tempting. the grass on my property is getting out of hand. <_<

Goats don't eat grass. That's SHEEP you need. Geez, some people!! B)
I still don't have a signature.

#114 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

First, you need to know that goats are not lawnmowers with legs. Although a goat's digestive system is similar to that of other ruminants, such as cattle and sheep, who are "grazers" and eat grass, goats are more related to deer, who are "browsers". As browsers, goats are designed to eat, and prefer, brush and trees more than grass. Though goats will eat grass, if you are considering getting goats to be lawnmowers, you are going to be sorely disappointed, because they will eat your trees and roses before they will work on the lawn.

darn.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#115 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

First, you need to know that goats are not lawnmowers with legs. Although a goat's digestive system is similar to that of other ruminants, such as cattle and sheep, who are "grazers" and eat grass, goats are more related to deer, who are "browsers". As browsers, goats are designed to eat, and prefer, brush and trees more than grass. Though goats will eat grass, if you are considering getting goats to be lawnmowers, you are going to be sorely disappointed, because they will eat your trees and roses before they will work on the lawn.

darn.

although I had goats and chickens when I was a kid, I did not know this. I just learned something new.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#116 skeksis

skeksis

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

testing the waters...

Posted Image

2009 Gibson Les Paul Studio faded heritage cherry sunburst w/ maple cap, cream trim/guard, burstbucker pro bridge pup, hardshell case. Pretty much mint condition. Plays, looks & sounds great. $800 obo? Retail was $1200.

#117 The Other 49

The Other 49

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

I have a bunch of drum equipment in various states I am looking to sell or trade. This includes 6 pieces of a Tama Swingstar set. It's older, and has some damage, mainly to the bass drum shell where the toms rode on top of it. (I have pictures showing this) They need new heads and probably some minor work. But, it would make a greater starter kit for someone. I also have a lot of misc hardware, a tambourine, a triangle, and cymbals.

I am trying to change my cymbal tones. I am looking to get into some various Zildjian K cymbals. Right now, I have mostly A Custom stuff. So, I am selling some misc. pieces as well as my current cymbals. I would be willing to talk trades for K cymbals as well.

The misc hardware, Tama set pieces, triangle, and tambourine are all negotiable. Make me an offer. I'm not looking for much. On the cymbals, I am somewhat firm (more loose on the China and splash) as I need to make enough to put toward purchasing used K's. In fact, I am more apt to try and sell the other stuff first as I still play in a band and can't go without cymbals very long. Just email me we'll talk.

The pictures below are pretty wide. If you have questions just ask. I have closeups of all of the cymbals, including the holes so you can note the absence of keyholing. (except the ride has minor keyholing and the hi hat top has two small cracks)

The list of cymbals I have are:

20 inch A Custom Ping Ride (minor keyholing) $175
19 inch A Custom Crash $150
17 inch Z Custom Medium Crash $125
14 inch A Custom Mastersound Hi Hats (2 small cracks) $125
10 inch A Extra Thin Splash $40
18 inch A Custom China (hardly played) $100

email me at competicious@yahoo.com

And, because I am a dumb at posting images not on a website, you can go here to look at a couple of the pictures:

http://phoenix.craig...1926623103.html

#118 Danosaur

Danosaur

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

I am looking to sell our large female sulcatta (African spur-thighed) tortoise. It would have to be for a good home with a large backyard. these guys tend to like to dig but are totally awesome. I have had this one since I was 16, but now I may be moving soon to a home with a smaller back yard. My male tort does not get along well with this smaller female and right now I have to keep them separated in the yard. I really hate to let her go, but she needs a good home free from my big male. If anyone is interested please PM me. We can work out a price, but typically a female this size can sell for about $1000, but I am willing to negotiate.

Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

#119 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

I am looking to sell our large female sulcatta (African spur-thighed) tortoise. It would have to be for a good home with a large backyard. these guys tend to like to dig but are totally awesome. I have had this one since I was 16, but now I may be moving soon to a home with a smaller back yard. My male tort does not get along well with this smaller female and right now I have to keep them separated in the yard. I really hate to let her go, but she needs a good home free from my big male. If anyone is interested please PM me. We can work out a price, but typically a female this size can sell for about $1000, but I am willing to negotiate.

Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

That thing is badass, unfortunately not something I could take care of appropriately :(

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#120 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

anyone selling a cheap amp?

pm me if so.

also dan your tortoise is beautiful! i hope you find a good home for her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users