Kate Gosselin

#302 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

carl's jr has squirt as one of the fountain drinks.

#303 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

wha!??!

there was a squirt factory in glendale?!?!
amazeballs!!!

squirt factory would be a good band name

+1 for the use of the word amazeballs!

Not sure why the jealousy occurred, maybe just the envisioning of my man meat being the pleasure pole for some other lucky lady (yea, I said it, you can quote me on that lol)

#304 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

carl's jr has squirt as one of the fountain drinks.

WHAT :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-HXykVbMs

#305 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

Posted ImageCurrently in my refrigerator!

Not sure why the jealousy occurred, maybe just the envisioning of my man meat being the pleasure pole for some other lucky lady (yea, I said it, you can quote me on that lol)

#306 gbell

gbell

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

Currently in my refrigerator!

Can you reply to your own previous post? Oh well.. I'm going too. I'm thinking that might be a good thread topic.. "Currently in my refrigerator"

Also.. could someone tell me a better way to post photos, I always have to go back and delete a photo from a previous thread to post a new one.. I'm sure there's got to be an easier way.

#307 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

start it brother!

you go to the Insert Image icon next to the smiley face icon and add the url of your photo. that's how i do it.

#308 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,449 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

Can you reply to your own previous post? Oh well.. I'm going too. I'm thinking that might be a good thread topic.. "Currently in my refrigerator"

Also.. could someone tell me a better way to post photos, I always have to go back and delete a photo from a previous thread to post a new one.. I'm sure there's got to be an easier way.

Get a Photobucket account. I had to get one just for the Shizz.

#309 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

Get a Photobucket account. I had to get one just for the Shizz.

oh yeah that too

#310 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

Yeah, I have a hard limit as to how much space you can take up on the shizz. Most everyone posts from a photobucket, picasa, type webservice instead of me hosting everyones freakin flyers and pics of 80's game consoles ;)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#311 thebiggameover

thebiggameover

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

http://www.imagehost.org/

is quick and dirty. what i use. also how i like my sex...

ps

Posted Image

thebiggameover.png

my twitter

mohawk babies make me insane

#312 degrae

degrae

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

All the stuff i've heard of starts with "the hot carl" which later got named "the ATM", The dirty Sanchez is a variation of the Hot Carl and the ATM, Apparently, it entertains some gents, when they feed the taste of a girls ass to the very same girl. I consider that rude because if they wanted to taste their own ass they certainly would have had many opportunities before I got there. Then there is the Gorilla, in which case you shave off all your pubes and save em next to the bed, blow your load on the ladies face, and dust her with the saved pubes. Recent radio activity has added " the SilverBack" to this prospect, for when you become older, you shave off your gray pubes, save them, and make a nice stripe up the back of the unsuspecting victim. So, you never know. I would way rather be the recipient of a Silverback, than an "Abe Lincoln".

#313 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

All the stuff i've heard of starts with "the hot carl" which later got named "the ATM", The dirty Sanchez is a variation of the Hot Carl and the ATM, Apparently, it entertains some gents, when they feed the taste of a girls ass to the very same girl. I consider that rude because if they wanted to taste their own ass they certainly would have had many opportunities before I got there. Then there is the Gorilla, in which case you shave off all your pubes and save em next to the bed, blow your load on the ladies face, and dust her with the saved pubes. Recent radio activity has added " the SilverBack" to this prospect, for when you become older, you shave off your gray pubes, save them, and make a nice stripe up the back of the unsuspecting victim. So, you never know. I would way rather be the recipient of a Silverback, than an "Abe Lincoln".

haha oh man i remember when i made all those up. good times. the abe lincoln is my favorite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users