Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

dr. tiller murdered

Disgusting.

This makes me so mad.

In his church no less! So hypocritical it's insane.

Assholes.

#2 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

LAME

Posted Image
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#3 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:11 AM

what has been kinda rubbing me wrong, is all the news medias state he is a LATE term abortion Dr. Like that some how justifies it. If a Endodantis gets killed do they not call him a dentist? Why not just abortion Dr?

Any body catch this shit?
http://www.azcentral...heading-ON.html
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#4 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

what has been kinda rubbing me wrong, is all the news medias state he is a LATE term abortion Dr. Like that some how justifies it. If a Endodantis gets killed do they not call him a dentist? Why not just abortion Dr?

Why not just DOCTOR?
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#5 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

yeah that's all they say. like it justifies his murder. lame-o to the max.

he also was a general practitioner. he didn't specialize in abortions only, he also provided a lot other services at his practice! So sad. He was pretty fucking brave. He got shot in both arms previously by a fucking anti-choice nut and his clinic was bombed in '85.
A lot of doctors dont only do abortions. they do everything else that a doctor is supposed to do.

i just dont understand how murder is supposed to make people think that your beliefs are legitimate.

and that's some crazy-ass saudi shit!

#6 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

I just now clicked on this link. To tell the truth, if I had a son and someone molested him and strangled him with a length of rope, I would want him beheaded and crucified. I have trouble feeling sorry for that person.
"Now get out. You're banned from this historical society. You and your children, and your children's children... for three months. "

Posted Image

#7 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

I just now clicked on this link. To tell the truth, if I had a son and someone molested him and strangled him with a length of rope, I would want him beheaded and crucified. I have trouble feeling sorry for that person.

I don't think what that dude did was cool, but I also don't think living in a world were crucifixions and beheadings still take place is very cool either. (not that our "HUMANE" forms of death are any different really, dead is dead, but torture and barbaric forms of execution are too pre- modern world for me. Even if there is a dimes worth of difference between a sword across the neck/a lethal injection, christian fanatics/Muslim fanatics, water boarding/ hanging from a cross...I mean if it was good enough for JC...)

#8 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:56 AM

I don't think what that dude did was cool, but I also don't think living in a world were crucifixions and beheadings still take place is very cool either. (not that our "HUMANE" forms of death are any different really, dead is dead, but torture and barbaric forms of execution are too pre- modern world for me. Even if there is a dimes worth of difference between a sword across the neck/a lethal injection, christian fanatics/Muslim fanatics, water boarding/ hanging from a cross...I mean if it was good enough for JC...)

I don't believe in torture, but I do believe in the death penalty. Most of my views are very liberal, but that is one thing I suppose I have in common with the conservatives. I think that some crimes transcend human rights. I don't believe that you should torture a suspect for information. Let me make that clear. But when someone is tried and found to be guilty of a crime, I have no problem with the death penalty. I am also not saying I think that we should institute a new beheading policy for criminals. (Although I swear to god sometimes I think the punishment should fit the crime.) For instance, Jessica Lunsford. A humane death is too good for the man who killed her. If it were up to me he would be raped by someone 3X his size and buried alive.

EDIT: But I suppose lethal injection will do.

Posted Image

#9 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Off-topic before I go on topic: I recently saw a really fascinating documentary (by my guy-crush Errol Morris) that is partially about capital punishment and how it is actually and logistically done. I don't know that it would change anyone's mind who is in favor of the death penalty, but it's fascinating nonetheless - Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

As for Tiller, I wonder what Bill O'Reilly has to say now...

Some douche I've never heard of says it's his own fault.

The crazy makes my head hurt.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#10 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

i just dont understand how murder is supposed to make people think that your beliefs are legitimate.

"Pro Lifers killing people! HAHAHAHA! It's irony on a base level, but I like it. " - Bill Hicks.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#11 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

Crimes against children make my stomach knot, especially having my daughter to imagine that happening to, but dead is dead, I think we become just as perverse as the guy who did fucked up things when we devise ways to do fucked up things to him in retaliation.

So uuhhmmm.....shit ain't tight, everybody hug there moms or significant other when they get home or see them next.

#12 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

"Pro Lifers killing people! HAHAHAHA! It's irony on a base level, but I like it. " - Bill Hicks.

Winner.

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#13 glitterbot

glitterbot

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

So uuhhmmm.....shit ain't tight, everybody hug there moms or significant other when they get home or see them next.

Agreed. Also, really, I am not a monster. I just think I have a weird, old testament vengeance streak in me.

Back to the "abortion doctor" thing. I wrote a story in college for my satire class about a man who was revered by the anti-abortion community for killing the dude who dry-cleaned the clothes of a doctor who performed abortions. The killer was a zealot who believed that the dry-cleaner was a monster for "removing the stain of sin" from the doctor's clothing. I got knocked down a few points by the prof 'cause he thought it was too close to reality for true satire.

Posted Image

#14 sonofpatter

sonofpatter

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

I don't agree that the media is emphasizing that because it justifies his murder more, rather it shows how brave/committed he was. Very few doctors in the United States perform late term abortions because they are fearful of the repercussions.

#15 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

[/quote]

I don't believe in torture, but I do believe in the death penalty. Most of my views are very liberal, but that is one thing I suppose I have in common with the conservatives. I think that some crimes transcend human rights. I don't believe that you should torture a suspect for information. Let me make that clear. But when someone is tried and found to be guilty of a crime, I have no problem with the death penalty. I am also not saying I think that we should institute a new beheading policy for criminals. (Although I swear to god sometimes I think the punishment should fit the crime.) For instance, Jessica Lunsford. A humane death is too good for the man who killed her. If it were up to me he would be raped by someone 3X his size and buried alive.

EDIT: But I suppose lethal injection will do.
[/quote]

Tell that to the 133 people who have been freed from death rown for being wrongly convicted.

http://www.deathpena...d-death-penalty
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users