#16 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:14 AM

"art shit" :lol:

I used to be into thay type of art. Its fun but can get messy and smells horrid!

I had a staring contest a couple Tuesdays at the YUCCA with a guy who look liked your avatar.

Really? wait what? Was it awkward?

Y'know, funny you should ask, at first it kinda was....then, I dunno, I was looking at the guy thinking "Hmmm, he's staring back, but not getting huffy puffy...hmm...maybe he's gay?", but I just kept staring, as did he, and then, I dunno, it got kinda...umm..romantic? We never spoke....I just hope he remembers me, like I remember him...
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#17 Hooray For Everything

Hooray For Everything

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:16 AM

I hoping someone opens a 31 & up club...

or have some kind a weight minimum...

Sorry, dude....you're 5'10" and only weigh 150 pounds...go eat some fuckin cheeseburgers & come back next month

You could try Margaritaville.

Just so everyone knows...I've known James for along time,we've played some great shows together, recorded some good tunes, and he never, NEVER, is this funny in person...

Okay maybe a few times.
"HFE...sometimes you seem serious when you are joking and jokey when your serious. You make me laugh and sob all at once. Bless you, and bless the great asshole in the sky that shit you out onto earth. Thank you...thaaaaaaank you. " - bb

"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." - DS

"one persons harassment, is just another person trying to get there shit back, ever think-a that?"

"THIS JUST IN: SHANE KENNEDY LIKES NOTHING.

SHOCKER." - Mig50

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

#18 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:21 AM

"art shit" :lol:

I used to be into thay type of art. Its fun but can get messy and smells horrid!

I had a staring contest a couple Tuesdays at the YUCCA with a guy who look liked your avatar.

Really? wait what? Was it awkward?

Y'know, funny you should ask, at first it kinda was....then, I dunno, I was looking at the guy thinking "Hmmm, he's staring back, but not getting huffy puffy...hmm...maybe he's gay?", but I just kept staring, as did he, and then, I dunno, it kinda...umm..romantic? We never spoke....I just hope he remembers me, like I remember him...

Maybe place an ad in the "Missed Connections" section of the New Times?
I still don't have a signature.

#19 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,494 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

Once this weird old guy in a diner started staring at me. I didn't notice until a friend pointed it out. So I winked at him.

#20 MattChedda

MattChedda

Shizz Weeping Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

Once this weird old guy in a diner started staring at me. I didn't notice until a friend pointed it out. So I winked at him.

Posted Image

#21 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

I hoping someone opens a 31 & up club...

or have some kind a weight minimum...

Sorry, dude....you're 5'10" and only weigh 150 pounds...go eat some fuckin cheeseburgers & come back next month

You could try Margaritaville.

Just so everyone knows...I've known James for along time,we've played some great shows together, recorded some good tunes, and he never, NEVER, is this funny in person...

Okay maybe a few times.

My internet comedy career has never really taken off.

Now ....if anyone should be a comedian .... it oughta be you pal!

#22 sarah banana

sarah banana

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:35 PM

I think this would be great! I remember neckbeards and how many problems they have. I don't know anything about the history of the owners or whatever but it certainly seemed like a clusterfuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users