9 replies to this topic

#1 downtownphx

downtownphx

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:29 PM

I manage a local Bar/Restaurant in Downtown PHX and we are looking for local artists to shown their art here for first fridays
in October. We will have music, food, and drinks. We won't charge any kind of commision on sold art. If interested call 602-252-2742, ask for Amanda or Connie. Thanks

#2 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:31 PM

I manage a local Bar/Restaurant in Downtown PHX and we are looking for local artists to shown their art here for first fridays
in October. We will have music, food, and drinks. We won't charge any kind of commision on sold art. If interested call 602-252-2742, ask for Amanda or Connie. Thanks

cool. welcome to the board. what's the name of the restaurant?

are you looking for musicians too?
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#3 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

look at you
always hustling!

#4 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

look at you
always hustling!

i gotsta get that chedda.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#5 sarah banana

sarah banana

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:26 AM

Preference on medium/style?

#6 Melkor

Melkor

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

right on.

#7 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

Googling the number - it says the business is Steve's Greenhouse Grill on Adams.

http://www.stevesgreenhousegrill.com/
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#8 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

Googling the number - it says the business is Steve's Greenhouse Grill on Adams.

http://www.stevesgreenhousegrill.com/

technology! 2009 MOTHERFUCKER! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

#9 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,476 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

USA! USA! USA!

#10 downtownphx

downtownphx

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

in October. We will have music, food, and drinks. We won't charge any kind of commision on sold art. If interested call 602-252-2742, ask for Amanda or Connie.  Thanks

Preference on medium/style?

I dont really have a preference on style. This is the first time we are featuring anything for first fridays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users