Photo

so who's going to shizzfest this saturday?

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#166 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

Damn those pictures are awesome!
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#167 toadette

toadette

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

Posted Image

I've got a mother fucking triangle. I've been singing that non stop since we saw them. Ask Wizwars!

Just wanted to say. . .

Platypus Egg's drummer, Bonjo, who drove all of Platypus Egg to Phoenix, was telling us that Shizzfest was his one vacation of the year, and was well worth it because he had so much fun. he said he had a complete blast. thanks for making it so fun, everyone who volunteered!

bonjo rules

Complete truth! Why doesn't he have an account on this beautiful message board.

God is a comedian with an audience too afraid to laugh

i don't care either way. male or female, you're a professional so grip these nuts and tell me they're okay. thanks.

#168 sparky

sparky

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:18 PM

Oh he will . . . eventually . . . maybe . . . not. Who knows.

But holy shizz, these pictures are great! I'm sure it's fine, but is it cool if Platypus Egg uses these photos for promotional use (yeah, I guess that means myspace)? Just askin.

gief-gem-spinn.gif

My band Plunger  || I use they/them pronouns (non-binary), please don't call me man or dude

#169 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

But holy shizz, these pictures are great! I'm sure it's fine, but is it cool if Platypus Egg uses these photos for promotional use (yeah, I guess that means myspace)? Just askin.

Of course!!

And thanks! :D

I've got a mother fucking triangle. I've been singing that non stop since we saw them. Ask Wizwars!

Seriously! I couldn't stop singing it as I was editing the photos :)

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#170 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

aww love!
Posted Image

#171 mig50

mig50

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 19,133 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

i took some pictures too.
you mean you forgot cranberries too?

#172 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

i took some pictures too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#173 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:16 AM

metalbishop's beard is eating mine

Posted Image
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#174 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#175 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:32 AM

those are rad

#176 sparky

sparky

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Posted Image

oh I get it. So THAT'S who you are. It was just a matter of connecting the name with the face. The sexy bearded face.

gief-gem-spinn.gif

My band Plunger  || I use they/them pronouns (non-binary), please don't call me man or dude

#177 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

well my entire existence is hidden behind his glory.

#178 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Holy cats - I'm so 2000 and late!

First off, thank you to Donald and everyone on here for the gift that is The Shizz!

Tony - great job organizing, keeping up communication, and for keeping things running smoothly!

JRC & Steph and everyone who helps out at Trunk Space - amazing people as always!

The whole Sweets & Beats crew! Congrats on opening - everything looks fantastic and it's such a cool idea!

Holy shit!

Shizzfest was awesome!

Unfortunately, I had to bounce because of a special out of town guest that we had, but it was so awesome to catch everyone that I could.

AJJ as always was wonderful. Malakai was so fucking brutal! Quarter Inch Crown sounds great. Mike Montoya!

Playtpus Egg was so adorable and great! I had to leave after their first couple of songs and it killed me to do so! I can't wait until they come back!

That goes for Wizwars, too! I didn't get to see you, but I asked JRC the next day about the rest of the show and he told me how you killed it. Can't wait to see you back in town!

Yes - a kid-friendly SHIZZFEST! Michelle and I have been talking about doing Dangerville Jr. for ages and we would be totally in.

Cagematch: We (TheTorchTheatre.com) have our weekly local version of Chicago Cagematch, where two improv groups face off! Let's have you do the theme song to our improv cagematch!

Metal Bishop: Let's do farts-themed EP! For serious!

I don't know who that HGTV dude is but I'm gonna Google him! In a weird twist, one of my best friends and fellow Galapagos member, Mark Jordan, is now on HGTV regular as the co-host of "Over Your Head" (11am on Saturdays!).

Mig! Thanks for doing sound for Dangerville! Also, I know that you took pics of Shizzfest (Sweet!) but I love your picks of the overpass - I love that overpass!

Real Jeffrey Lebowski: Holy shit! Your pictures are FUCKING AMAZING! Not just SHIZZFEST, but all of the ones on your website - holy cow! We would totally love to use your pics of us and make sure that you get proper credit!

I think that's everything that I can possibly think of except that now that summer is over, I'm not traveling as much and plan to catch more shows and hopefully see everyone that I didn't get to catch. (Plus, The Fuck You Ups, whose "zoo song" is killer!)
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#179 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:55 PM

wow, that's alot of love

that's awesome :)

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#180 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

Metal Bishop: Let's do farts-themed EP! For serious!

YEAH BROTHER! wish we could have hung out longer! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users