10 replies to this topic

#1 IQ32

IQ32

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:25 AM

I'm missing a couple because they dont have an internet presence, but here are the ones with websites as of now. Some even have songs up. If you like this kinda stuff, check em out. They've all got some awesome shows coming up. I'll add to the list as soon as other bands get hip to the internet.

SLEEP CREEP

ELDERS

MARK OF THE RAT

MOUTH OF MAN

#2 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,705 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

I'm missing a couple because they dont have an internet presence, but here are the ones with websites as of now. Some even have songs up. If you like this kinda stuff, check em out. They've all got some awesome shows coming up. I'll add to the list as soon as other bands get hip to the internet.

SLEEP CREEP

ELDERS

MARK OF THE RAT

MOUTH OF MAN

still havent seen MOM since i dont get out much lately...stoked for resurgence of fast iin this town! but you already knew that...

#3 chalupacabra

chalupacabra

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:11 PM

SLEEP CREEP

ELDERS

MARK OF THE RAT

MOUTH OF MAN

still havent seen MOM since i dont get out much lately...stoked for resurgence of fast iin this town! but you already knew that...

MOM is so good. They come to us from a time maching in about 1996 or something. Looking forward to checking out mark of the rat and sleep creep when they get around to putting something up
Posted Image

CAGEMATCH

stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#4 hunter gather

hunter gather

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

Mouth of Man is great, hope I get to see them play soon. Post a thread to let us know when that tape is done!

#5 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

Mouth of Man (E.C.V.) are dicks. They dropped off the Accused show without telling anyone.
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#6 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:22 PM

Mouth of Man (E.C.V.) are dicks. They dropped off the Accused show without telling anyone.

well that is pretty punk rock. ha ha
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#7 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,705 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

to be honest...who cares? do you know if they just forgot? mistakes happen guys. if they were actually dicks/did something on purpose that would be a different story, but cmon. like theres never been communication issues before :rolleyes:

#8 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

I know it first hand, because I booked them for it. And ironically enough, some warned me against doing that from the beginning. Live and learn.
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#9 IQ32

IQ32

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

i can assure you that mouth of man are not dicks. sleep creep, elders, mark of the rat... all huge dicks. but mouth of man are great guys. im sure there was some reason they couldnt play or some explanation. maybe they are just too punk.

#10 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

Heard some new MOM and I cant tell you how I heard cause I dont think I was supposed to hear it but I did and its Awesome!
I want to take shrooms and sit in the forest at night and blast that shit loud! I dig it alot!

Oh and I tried to catch Sleep Creep the other night and failed but Elders is badass!

#11 nastyd

nastyd

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:01 PM

those dudes are the furthest thing from dicks. some of the nicest guys i've ever met. two completely different bands, so i don't think you can shit on m.o.m. for something that happened with ecv.
new mouth of man stuff rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users