26 replies to this topic

#1 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

so my fellow art teacher informed me about some boys in the bathroom acting fishy, so i called security, then went to the restroom to find out what was going on, and all of of a sudden these two boys are coming at me fists a flying. one of them is in my 7th hour so i yelled at him cagematch style, and shockingly enough they stopped. then as i was walking them down to the principle, he shows up with the campus police officer. i turned around and there was a group of kids watching the fight on replay on one of their phones. so i demanded the phone and took it to the officer, who then replayed the event.

i am such a meany

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#2 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

It must be weird to be "the man"...

#3 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

i told you that you should get a high school security guard job.

oh and these are high school kids by the way.

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#4 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

I dont know that just sounds like being at an all ages show for 5 days a week.

#5 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

you can hang out with your friends on the Arizona Hardcore board in real life all day
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#6 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,920 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

one of them is in my 7th hour so i yelled at him cagematch style,

hahahahaha fucking awesome

#7 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

you can hang out with your friends on the Arizona Hardcore board in real life all day

bahahahahaha
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#8 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

Nah those kids are now mostly 21, they just like to whine about bar shows cuz its PC to do so. I think high school freshman in SpEd classes are actually brighter than they are.

#9 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,920 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:17 PM

EDIT: i realized i honestly dont care because the people are cool but that board can be really retarded

#10 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:17 PM

If Chad yelled at me I would kick him in the leg and push him over.

#11 HNIC

HNIC

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

yeah....i ll just let that one slide lest we get into the young kids vs boring old men debate. some of the azhc board are retards but seriously, at least it aint the az retired punk nostalgia headquarters :rolleyes:

Hey I like any music board where I can post shows, but lets be honest this is about Chad getting his ass kicked by 2 14 year old girls...and really what were you doing in the girls room ya freakin" creep.

#12 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

so my fellow art teacher informed me about some boys in the bathroom acting fishy, so i called security, then went to the restroom to find out what was going on, and all of of a sudden these two boys are coming at me fists a flying. one of them is in my 7th hour so i yelled at him cagematch style, and shockingly enough they stopped. then as i was walking them down to the principle, he shows up with the campus police officer. i turned around and there was a group of kids watching the fight on replay on one of their phones. so i demanded the phone and took it to the officer, who then replayed the event.

i am such a meany

so when are you posting the video?

don't tell me i'm the only one who wants to see chad yelling at some kids cagematch style.

also, i think "cagematch style" should be a way to describe food. like if you order a burger at in-n-out. or a special flavor of hot wings or something.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#13 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

so i yelled at him cagematch style

Win.
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#14 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

i am such a meany

so when are you posting the video?

don't tell me i'm the only one who wants to see chad yelling at some kids cagematch style.

also, i think "cagematch style" should be a way to describe food. like if you order a burger at in-n-out. or a special flavor of hot wings or something.

I wanna see that vid also

It is a very good adjective:

" I went to town on that calzone, cagematch style"
"me and the hooker I picked up made a huge mess in that hotel room, cagematch style"
"man, I really cleared the room with that fart, cagematch style"
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#15 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

I will be adding this to my daily vocabulary.
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users