77 replies to this topic

#76 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm pretty happy in general. Not like ecstatic, but that's not really my personality. Although 2009 really sucked in a lot of ways, I can't think of a moment where I look back and say "damn, I don't know how I got through that." And 2010 is looking great so far. I've got a good job (for my age / experience anyway), a nice place with a great view, and lots of awesome friends and family. I'm in better shape both physically and mentally than I think I've ever been. And I'm playing bass in a band for the first time, which I really enjoy. Overall looking good :)

#77 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

I'm pretty happy in general. Not like ecstatic, but that's not really my personality. Although 2009 really sucked in a lot of ways, I can't think of a moment where I look back and say "damn, I don't know how I got through that." And 2010 is looking great so far. I've got a good job (for my age / experience anyway), a nice place with a great view, and lots of awesome friends and family. I'm in better shape both physically and mentally than I think I've ever been. And I'm playing bass in a band for the first time, which I really enjoy. Overall looking good :)

Fuck Yeah!!!

#78 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

Take a cell phone pic of your wang and send it to everyone in your phone book. Spread the joy.

YEAH! let me see that thang!!!

Just remember, you asked for it.

Lets sword fight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users