#1 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:05 AM

@ Folofo "Played in Bisbee"

This is something I'd like to do......let's get some shizz folks together, play a gig in Bisbee.....

FOR SHIZZBEE 2010

this sounds like a rad idea. shizzbee 2010....together we can make this happen!

yes, together we CAN make this happen. in fact, we're working on it right now.

not sure on the dates yet - bisbee slim is checking a few things out for us. potentially april. maybe drive down and invade tucson on a friday night, then head to bisbee on saturday. think shizzfest, but smaller, on wheels, and with more nudity.

so if anyone is interested in participating in this please let me know. this shouldn't be limited to bands, either - we may need help coordinating the details or driving or photographing, whatever. have you ever dreamed of sleeping on somebody's floor in bisbee? now's your chance.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#2 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

I'm totally interested. I need dates though...time frame....so my wife & I can plan.

#3 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:11 AM

think shizzfest, but smaller, on wheels, and with more nudity.

now you've got me interested.

#4 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:19 AM

I'm totally interested. I need dates though...time frame....so my wife & I can plan.

YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT.

at least for now. because we don't have dates yet. bisbee slim is talking to a venue this week to find out what's available. in an ideal world, it would be the first weekend in may.

we also need to figure out how to get everyone and their gear down there without losing a shitload of money. but we'll burn that bridge when we get there. in the meantime, we wanted to find out who might be interested in an adventure like this. i suspect some people will think it's a great idea, and others will hate it with the white hot fury of the sun.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#5 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

nothing is ok.

yay for bisbee slim! let's do it!

Elmos? Folofo tells me there's a new promising venue that might be able to host us miscreants.

#6 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:47 PM

Gotta get the Bisbee Bike Brothel involved! They're great!

#7 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

at least for now. because we don't have dates yet. bisbee slim is talking to a venue this week to find out what's available. in an ideal world, it would be the first weekend in may.

we also need to figure out how to get everyone and their gear down there without losing a shitload of money. but we'll burn that bridge when we get there. in the meantime, we wanted to find out who might be interested in an adventure like this. i suspect some people will think it's a great idea, and others will hate it with the white hot fury of the sun.

Why not take one set of gear and let everyone share?????

#8 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

Why not take one set of gear and let everyone share?????

absolutely.

i imagine we'll also be able to caravan and have people share cars, etc. and slim tells me there's an old school hotel that has shared bathrooms (like at monte vista) for the budget conscious.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

#9 miss-jenny

miss-jenny

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:39 PM

This sounds like fun. Tony I can use your amp right? :lol:

#10 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

Lost in the Sun will do this. I've volunteered them just now. Without telling them.
I still don't have a signature.

#11 Bumpman

Bumpman

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

@ Folofo "Played in Bisbee"

This is something I'd like to do......let's get some shizz folks together, play a gig in Bisbee.....

FOR SHIZZBEE 2010

this sounds like a rad idea. shizzbee 2010....together we can make this happen!

yes, together we CAN make this happen. in fact, we're working on it right now.

not sure on the dates yet - bisbee slim is checking a few things out for us. potentially april. maybe drive down and invade tucson on a friday night, then head to bisbee on saturday. think shizzfest, but smaller, on wheels, and with more nudity.

so if anyone is interested in participating in this please let me know. this shouldn't be limited to bands, either - we may need help coordinating the details or driving or photographing, whatever. have you ever dreamed of sleeping on somebody's floor in bisbee? now's your chance.

Very interested, just need a little notice but always ready to play.
myspace.com/millsendband

#12 MattChedda

MattChedda

Shizz Weeping Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

Sounds RAD!

#13 dharma_bum

dharma_bum

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

thugs or porch holler might be interested.

#14 The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

The Real Jeffrey Lebowski

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

This does sound rad - I wanna go now!

This ship will sail, This heart won't die

Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook

#15 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:23 AM

Okay, it's on! Saturday May 8th in Bisbee, AZ.

we're going to try and get something similar hooked up in tucson the night before (friday 5/7).

special thanks to bisbee slim for helping us orchestrate this. he even brow beat the people at the shady dell and they said they'd work some kind of shizz discount if people want to stay there. final lineups and schedules will be posted as we get closer to the show.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users