#1 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

today:

A man in a SUV driving in the HOV lane (during HOV hours) with a giant black dog in his car. I guess that counts as another occupant?

#2 P xDITIx

P xDITIx

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:38 AM

I am always picking my nose in my car, and screaming to my music, then people pull up to me at red lights and I try to run away.

#3 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:57 AM

I didn't see this first hand, but a guy I work with in San Diegosaid he saw a guy practicing the saxophone while driving with sheet music on the steering wheel!

#4 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Just a thought on the HOV lane, remember that kids count as people. I always have people giving me nasty looks for being in the HOV lane. The problem is they can't really see the baby and a 5 year old in the back seat.

#5 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

Just a thought on the HOV lane, remember that kids count as people. I always have people giving me nasty looks for being in the HOV lane. The problem is they can't really see the baby and a 5 year old in the back seat.

for sures. i often pretend like i have a baby in the back seat when i am driving in the HOV lane :P

but im pretty sure it was just this dude and his dog. i could see the dog in the back window because his back window was either rolled down or blown out, it was open, and it appeared that he had the back seats folded down to make space for the big dog and there was no one in his passenger seat that i could see. if he had a baby in there, the dog was sitting on it or it was in passenger seat.

i thought it was funny

#6 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:48 AM

I am always picking my nose in my car

i'm always picking my nose everywhere

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#7 TPStank

TPStank

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:04 PM

Douchebag reading a novel while on the 202. Not even in traffic.
Hey you, post your shows on AZPunk.com

Posted Image

#8 Dez

Dez

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

I see breezy's taking their myspace/facebook profile pictures all the time. I understand the lighting is nicer in cars sometimes but good grief, breezy's!! Safety first!

#9 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

All of these things...

#10 degrae

degrae

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

NPR+Boogers+Coffee+Eye Boogers+#21 from Jack In The Box+ 14 extra minutes+ 2 unhurried cigarettes and a little moment for yerself = the Breakfast Of Champions. P.S. (Big Shower)Mix in any giant ice coffee and consider yourself in heaven.

#11 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:24 AM

Today:

as i'm heading towards the 51 North ramp in the stack area downtown on I-10, i see someone ahead of me, miss the exit lane for the 51 and pull over to the shoulder and reverse back up the shoulder, as i'm heading up the exit lane to the 51, in my rearview mirror i see that vehicle, with no turn signal on, attempting to jump into 60+ mph traffic to get onto the exit ramp for the 51. :blink: :blink:

nothing like not paying attention to what exit you are supposed to get off on, missing it, realizing it, pulling over, reversing on the freeway shoulder, and then trying to merge from 0mph with oncoming morning rush hour traffic moving at a steady 60mph pace. :blink:

i never saw if they made it, but i kinda hope they didnt. it was a white minivan

so fucking dangerous :angry:

#12 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:34 AM

fuckin'
:ph34r:

#13 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

I am always picking my nose in my car, and screaming to my music, then people pull up to me at red lights and I try to run away.

+1

#14 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

I see breezy's taking their myspace/facebook profile pictures all the time. I understand the lighting is nicer in cars sometimes but good grief, breezy's!! Safety first!

What's a breezy?
I still don't have a signature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users