#61 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

tonight will be awesome
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#62 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

6:20 - outdoor - quarter inch crown
6:40 - s&b - psychedelic horseshit
7:00 - indoor - feel free
7:20 - outdoor - fatigo
7:40 - s&b - rumspringer
8:00 - indoor - peachcake
8:20 - outdoor - sweetbleeders
8:40 - s&b - destoroyah
9:00 - indoor - emperors of japan
9:20 - outdoor - worrymen
9:40 - s&b - cagematch
10:00 - indoor - necronauts
10:45 - indoor - lets go to fucking hawaii
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#63 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:16 PM

thanks to everyone who came out!

I had a great time, everyone was awesome.

I seriously thought Eric was going to beat the shit out of the cracked out kid during let's go to fucking hawaii.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#64 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

haha :)

#65 camilla o.

camilla o.

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

hey, did y'all see jackio at this show? she's not answering her phone and i want to make sure she got home eventually.

#66 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

yep, I saw her at the show, the last I saw of her was with Jen and Troy from Quarter Inch Crown towards the end of the evening.

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#67 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • 17,978 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

I hear some douchebag broke a piece of art and wouldn't even apologize. I wish I'd come been at the show at that point, I'da taken care of him. JRC was really upset.

#68 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

I don't think the dude had the capabilities of apologizing in the state of mind he was in.

he was banging his head on the monitor for awhile, I didn't realize how hard he was hitting his head on it until he crashed into the wall and left a smear of blood from his head on the wall. The guy was pretty out of it.

note: I am not justifying him, I am just stating the dude was totally out of it.

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

#69 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

I hear some douchebag broke a piece of art and wouldn't even apologize. I wish I'd come been at the show at that point, I'da taken care of him. JRC was really upset.

yeah.. chadk did his best ghandi impression to try to smooth shit out between the guy and jrc, but i don't know what's going to happen there.

i just started to type a long winded explanation as to what i thought went down (because i was the one who physically removed that guy who was going batshit crazy and slammed his head into the wall) and then i realized that you can't really explain douchebaggery. it just is.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#70 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

I went to that dudes house afterward s and had a ice cream sundays, you guys have him all wrong.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#71 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:04 PM

so was that dude high on drugs or life? i still
don't know why he and his gf were acting that way

#72 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

hey, did y'all see jackio at this show? she's not answering her phone and i want to make sure she got home eventually.

She rode her bike to the lost leaf and I know she made it there cause she texted me and said she saw us leaving the lost leaf right when she got there. I hope you have found her.

#73 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:20 AM

She rode her bike to the lost leaf and I know she made it there cause she texted me and said she saw us leaving the lost leaf right when she got there. I hope you have found her.

i'm alive! i passed out on a friend's couch and my phone was dead! i know you were all worried about me ;)

the show was so epic i couldn't go home i had to rock out

#74 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

I saw a lot of folks with cameras Saturday. When are we gonna see some pix of the evening's mayhem?

#75 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

yeah.. chadk did his best ghandi impression to try to smooth shit out between the guy and jrc, but i don't know what's going to happen there.

thats my teacher voice.

cagematch had an awesome time, thanks to everyone who came out. lots of fun! and special thanks to mig for helping me with my equipment failure. :)

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users