44 replies to this topic

#1 Juggs69

Juggs69

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:37 AM

I want to hear your worst break-up story.

I was inspired by a friend of mine in HS who dated her first BF for over 4 years. We were about 20 years old at the time that this happened.

He broke up with her (not completely out of nowhere) and said he never wanted to speak to her again. 2 weeks later, in one of her college courses, his best friend passes her a note that said "He got married".

Turns out, he had been e-cheating on her for a while, flew to Canada, and got married to the girl. They met while playing Vampire of the Masquerade, an online role playing game.

He got divorced shortly after and moved back to the United States. Nobody was surprised.

Not surprisingly, he wrote her a long apology letter and tried to get back with her. It never happened.

#2 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:22 AM

I want to hear your worst break-up story.

I was inspired by a friend of mine in HS who dated her first BF for over 4 years. We were about 20 years old at the time that this happened.

He broke up with her (not completely out of nowhere) and said he never wanted to speak to her again. 2 weeks later, in one of her college courses, his best friend passes her a note that said "He got married".

Turns out, he had been e-cheating on her for a while, flew to Canada, and got married to the girl. They met while playing Vampire of the Masquerade, an online role playing game.

He got divorced shortly after and moved back to the United States. Nobody was surprised.

Not surprisingly, he wrote her a long apology letter and tried to get back with her. It never happened.

That story is douche-tastic.

#3 Dez

Dez

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:40 AM

It was back in 92’. He was a handsome light skinned dark haired choir boy. I was a very dark skinned awkward but stylishly dressed school girl. The place was Rollero skating rink and where he broke my heart in two. We had been couple skate partners for two weekends in a row. Until the day this little bitch came in flexing her backward skating skills. My skills were no match for hers and he was prepubescent boy. He never stood a chance. The third weekend came around at the rink and the DJ called for all the couple skaters to get down on the floor. As I looked around for my pasty choir boy, I glanced out on to the floor and there they were. Couple skating right in front me :( believe it or not that ish was crushing at the time and probably did a little damage to my self esteem. Creepstores!

#4 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:46 AM

i mite get in trouble for this:

in 2006 i was dating this douche-tastic dude. He moved in with me after only a few months of dating (bad move on my part). One day, while i was at work, i learned that my boss had been killed in a car accident. He was a cool guy and very supportive of me and it was very weird because i had spoken to him earlier that morning on the phone about a project and then that was it. A few days later i had arranged to fly to Illinois for his funeral and so i got up that morning of the flight and went into my office to grab something and noticed that my boyfriend had left his email open. For about 5 seconds I had a serious debate in my head if it was wrong to check his email, but i had been having suspicions that he was cheating on me for several weeks now (he had just gone on tour and one of his bandmates kinda hinted at it to me when they returned or he would go "visit a friend" and end up spending the night because he "got too wasted" etc. etc.)

so i checked his email and found massive amounts of emails between him and his ex-girlfriend. He spelled my name wrong, told her he would leave me in a second if she asked him too, told her loved her and missed her, blah blah blah.

i was like OMG :angry: but i had to run and catch my flight to my boss's funeral! So i just left the house and went to the airport, did the whole horrible funeral and then came home. Upon arriving home i walked into my bedroom where my bf was sleeping and i woke him up and asked how he was, kissed him. He was all cuddly. Then i told him i knew about the emails and the cheating and that i was dumping him right now and he had to move out of my house today. hahaha he was all :blink:

it was the best. but unfortunately not the last time i had to deal with him because after kicking him out, a few days later i woke up to find him camping out in a tent in my backyard!!! he had plugged a fan into my electricity too.
I kicked him off my property (again) and threw his tent in a dumpster. Then a few days later i started to notice things were a little off in my house when i would return from work and realized he was breaking into my house to shower and use my computer!!! douche-tastic!!!

#5 Dez

Dez

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

OMG :angry: douche-tastic!!!

#6 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

Jacki, that is the Blind Item News of the Day.

Which douche is it?

#7 Tender Lad

Tender Lad

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

in 2006 i was dating this douche-tastic dude. He moved in with me after only a few months of dating (bad move on my part). One day, while i was at work, i learned that my boss had been killed in a car accident. He was a cool guy and very supportive of me and it was very weird because i had spoken to him earlier that morning on the phone about a project and then that was it. A few days later i had arranged to fly to Illinois for his funeral and so i got up that morning of the flight and went into my office to grab something and noticed that my boyfriend had left his email open. For about 5 seconds I had a serious debate in my head if it was wrong to check his email, but i had been having suspicions that he was cheating on me for several weeks now (he had just gone on tour and one of his bandmates kinda hinted at it to me when they returned or he would go "visit a friend" and end up spending the night because he "got too wasted" etc. etc.)

so i checked his email and found massive amounts of emails between him and his ex-girlfriend. He spelled my name wrong, told her he would leave me in a second if she asked him too, told her loved her and missed her, blah blah blah.

i was like OMG :angry: but i had to run and catch my flight to my boss's funeral! So i just left the house and went to the airport, did the whole horrible funeral and then came home. Upon arriving home i walked into my bedroom where my bf was sleeping and i woke him up and asked how he was, kissed him. He was all cuddly. Then i told him i knew about the emails and the cheating and that i was dumping him right now and he had to move out of my house today. hahaha he was all :blink:

it was the best. but unfortunately not the last time i had to deal with him because after kicking him out, a few days later i woke up to find him camping out in a tent in my backyard!!! he had plugged a fan into my electricity too.
I kicked him off my property (again) and threw his tent in a dumpster. Then a few days later i started to notice things were a little off in my house when i would return from work and realized he was breaking into my house to shower and use my computer!!! douche-tastic!!!

So that's why you don't like drummers.

#8 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

Jacki, that is the Blind Item News of the Day.

Which douche is it?

not the punching kind

this didn't happen to me but i thought it funny enough to pass along:

my friend "Megan" started dating this dude and he was cute and all but one day she found a copy of the book "Eat Pray Love" on his nightstand. Now i've read that book, it's entertaining enough, but it's more for middle-aged housewives, than hot young dudes. I'm not passing judgment on this dude for reading that book, but my friend Megan is big into books (book snob!) and works at a bookstore and she was really taken aback by him reading that book.

The author of that book came into town a few weeks ago and did a book signing at my friend's bookstore. Megan asked the author to sign a copy of "Eat, Pray, Love" and add "It's just not working out between us"
which the author did.

And then Megan gave it to the dude she was seeing :lol:

breakup by book signing!!!!! :lol:

at least he has a signed copy of that book now :lol:

#9 Juggs69

Juggs69

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:26 AM

That's pretty awful but the tent/fan part is hilarious. Cheaters are the worst! I wouldn't have the stomach to kiss him. At least you didn't go into denial about it even after reading the emails--that's more common than I'd like to admit.

#10 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

the kiss was classy, mafia style, but I would have kept the tent. shits expensive.
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#11 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

the kiss was classy, mafia style, but I would have kept the tent. shits expensive.

word that's why i did it. it was the kiss of death.

i had a way better tent.

i actually threw most of his stuff away. just lobbed it into dumpsters. it was cathartic.

#12 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

All my breakups have been kinda normal :(

I mean, they weren't awesome or anything, but nothing too crazy.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#13 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

POST IT!

"Im sorry I cant. dont hate me"

#14 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

i have another good one (well not for me)

the guy i dated in high school, the guy i lost my virginity to, the guy i took to my senior prom...that guy that i thought i "loved", broke up with me through an empty apartment and stolen credit cards.

he moved out to az to be with me while i went to college and he hated it. he became this horrible, shitty person who only cared about getting fucked up. he would get a shitty job in one of the various malls around phx and steal a bunch of shit from them and then move on to the next job before he got caught. i should have seen it all coming but i was like 20 and going to school full time and working nights, fighting with my parents (because they hated him). We were living in meth-lab city on Apache and Price in a shitty apartment complex where my car got stolen. I came home from class one day in the fall of 2002 and found our apartment almost empty. the large screen tv i helped him buy was gone, our ps3 and all our games, our dvds, my computer (laptop), my stereo and cds, printer, his computer, our kitchen appliances, basically anything worth money in our apartment was gone.

at first i thought we had been robbed! and i called him and left a message about it and then called the police.

but my boyfriend never called me back. he was gone. and he stole all my shit. i didnt know this at the time but he had also stolen several of my credit cards and used them to buy a bunch of shit (computers, etc.)

a year later i got a call from a collection agency saying i owed them $5,000 from unpaid credit card bills.

i had to file another police report for credit card fraud.
i have not ever seen that boyfriend since then.

i dont know where he is. every few years i'll try to find him online through myspace or facebook or whatever but his name is Kevin Richardson and that's like the most common fucking name in America and the name of a guy in the Backstreet Boys so i can never find anything.

that dude got me pregnant when i was 19 and i constantly remind myself how happy i am that i had an abortion.

edit:
thinking about these douches again is depressing me. i fuck the worst dudes.

#15 MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

2002 ps3

There was no ps3 in 2002. I'm calling bullshit on all of your stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users