5 replies to this topic

#1 President Gator

President Gator

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

Anyone looking to get one? I use to have a Vesap Piaggio and it was so much fun! Then I got a Honda Elite 80 from a friend also rad (especially since it came with this sweet spade/flame embroidered seat & cup holder! No joke.) But I had to sell it when I bought a car and moved into an apartment. Anyways, my friend who I sold it to is moving on and looking to sell it again. Runs great, has a new back tire on it and he's only asking $250! Anyone interested? Great for downtown living! Let me know.
"It is cheaper than going to a movie."
www.myspace.com/presidentgator

#2 Folofo

Folofo

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

pic?

#3 P xDITIx

P xDITIx

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

I know/knew 2 people who drove/drive vespas, one is dead and the other currently in the hospital. Both ran over.

#4 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

oh man i want this so bad, but funds are really bad, i could have the cash by june 1st if no one bites before

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#5 President Gator

President Gator

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Folofo - I'll try to get a pic up soon. (I don't own a camera)

P xDITx - Everyone I've known who's had a scooter has been hit (myself included), but that doesn't make them any less fun! You've just got to make sure to wear a helmet, and be careful of other drivers. You can't live your life in fear!

Chadk - If it doesn't sell before them I will defiantly hit you up!
"It is cheaper than going to a movie."
www.myspace.com/presidentgator

#6 marvelaugusts

marvelaugusts

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:31 AM

I think a picture of that car would be definitely going to end you offer. Also you are going to have some more add-on responses in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users