stomping on your fingers as you're clinging on to the abyss

#17 The Other 49

The Other 49

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2010/04/the_shizz_set_to_launch_record.php

great picture, tony :-)

yikes. i don't know where they got that photo of me. it looks like someone is aggressivly fucking me.

i like the writeup. we did the Q&A over email, which is why my responses are coherent and lack the usual fits of profanity i'd be prone to if we had done it face to face.

Can you edit in your fits of profanity and repost here? Those are my favorite.

Also, won't be able to make the show tomorrow. I am sure it says in one of the articles or something, but where will I go to get a copy?

#18 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:40 AM

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2010/04/the_shizz_set_to_launch_record.php

great picture, tony :-)

yikes. i don't know where they got that photo of me. it looks like someone is aggressivly fucking me.

i like the writeup. we did the Q&A over email, which is why my responses are coherent and lack the usual fits of profanity i'd be prone to if we had done it face to face.

Can you edit in your fits of profanity and repost here? Those are my favorite.

Also, won't be able to make the show tomorrow. I am sure it says in one of the articles or something, but where will I go to get a copy?

this week we'll be launching the shizz records website - for right now it's at theshizz.org/records, but in a few days theshizzrecords.com will be up as well. you'll be able to either download a copy or order a physical copy through the mail. in addition, we're going to try to get them into local record stores like stinkweeds, eastside, zia, etc. and i'd imagine i can convince JRC to stock some for sale at the trunk space.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users