8 replies to this topic

#1 select

select

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

your words will be judged by people who have probably no clue as to what you may be talking about

noone is safe

shizz discussion on new times
http://blogs.phoenix...et_bodies_i.php

#2 skeksis

skeksis

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

Meh... We're aware, mostly just rolling our eyes. I'd guess those blogs get approximately the same traffic as these forums... Probably less. Trying to think of something witty and reasonably polite to say, but not coming up with much.

But yeah, watch what you say :-) it *might* get used out of context by a dude pushing an agenda only tangentially related to the conversation.

#3 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

fuck shit poop arpaio cornholing oh shizz scherzo VAGINA PENIS HOLES relish shanghai douche verizon wireless crap push it

push it real good

:unsure:

#4 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

to which "Jackie O"
said-

fuck shit poop arpaio cornholing oh shizz scherzo VAGINA PENIS HOLES relish shanghai douche verizon wireless crap push it

push it real good

:unsure:

shitty is now.

#5 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

ew, you d00ds are scenesters

#6 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

Was that a story, or just a blog entry? Either way, I didn't realize the Poo Times would pay you to describe a thread on an Internet forum. They'll even employ you if you can't spell!

#7 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:29 PM

Was that a story, or just a blog entry? Either way, I didn't realize the Poo Times would pay you to describe a thread on an Internet forum. They'll even employ you if you can't spell!

No one said it was a good job. (Nor is it Martin's only duty -- far from it -- but that's beside the point of my snark.)

And yeah, it's a blog entry. "Just." But I believe I know what you mean about the difference. And if you don't look at the pages online for a living, I admit it's not all that clear when it's one or the other.
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

#8 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

No one said it was a good job. (Nor is it Martin's only duty -- far from it -- but that's beside the point of my snark.)

And yeah, it's a blog entry. "Just." But I believe I know what you mean about the difference. And if you don't look at the pages online for a living, I admit it's not all that clear when it's one or the other.

YAY!!!

Totally off topic, but I'm glad to see you back Mary, It's been awhile :)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#9 Mary

Mary

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Aw, thanks. The Shizz is not the only community I've been neglecting. I came very close to coming to Prom but my date and I had two other things and I tire easily. ;)
Love like you don't need the money, dance like you've never been hurt, and work like nobody's watching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users