23 replies to this topic

#16 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

i wish my girlfriend would buy our shirts...

:ph34r:

#17 rudolpho of pensacola

rudolpho of pensacola

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

a curse on both households.

#18 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:56 PM

all right. it aint a fuckin internet hoedown without mark. ill shit down hardrockers throat and piss in his eyes. bring him out.

#19 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

hiss! hey how ya doin?

Posted Image

idle threats.

hells angels were there though...

#20 bob

bob

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

i wish black cactus would've offered feel free a bunch of free press instead of hooves. we can bowl drunkenly and be an example of non-professionalism as good as anybody. give me a break. WE'RE FROM FLAGSTAFF!! c'mon. we'll thrash a hotel with the best of 'em. we'll even play poorly to make your band look better if you want. we're total whores. and the sense of entitlement we have, you wouldn't believe it. we didn't even play our first show in flagstaff. we're too good for this town. and when we did play here, it was with no age. fuck them. i'm not giving them any free press. even on a goddamn message board.

next time, black cactus, when you're gonna rip somebody in public, please think of us.

#21 MattChedda

MattChedda

Shizz Weeping Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

hiss! hey how ya doin?

Posted Image

idle threats.

Hells angels were in full effect! That was my crew! I bring da ruckus! Thanks for inviting me to your after party billy. Sweet pad too!

#22 MattChedda

MattChedda

Shizz Weeping Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

i wish black cactus would've offered feel free a bunch of free press instead of hooves. we can bowl drunkenly and be an example of non-professionalism as good as anybody. give me a break. WE'RE FROM FLAGSTAFF!! c'mon. we'll thrash a hotel with the best of 'em. we'll even play poorly to make your band look better if you want. we're total whores. and the sense of entitlement we have, you wouldn't believe it. we didn't even play our first show in flagstaff. we're too good for this town. and when we did play here, it was with no age. fuck them. i'm not giving them any free press. even on a goddamn message board.

next time, black cactus, when you're gonna rip somebody in public, please think of us.

HAHAHA. Nice! You should start a feud with toby from former friends of young americans! Then book a show together and make it a big deal. Make threats on stage to each other and shit and do an article in new times just before the show! It would be a big turn out. DO IT!

#23 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:12 AM

hiss! hey how ya doin?

Posted Image

idle threats.

I was fully planning on attending, then I had a last minute session get booked.  I suppose I still could have gone, but since I'd been up since 7 and worked a 12 hour work day I decided that staying in Phoenix an hanging out with an attractive girl seemed like a much better way of spending my evening.  Plus Billy I wouldn't like you as a christian.

#24 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

haha, thanks for lookin out mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users