14 replies to this topic

#1 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

this afternoon jen was out back and told me this weird van pulled up behind our house so i went to investigate and i'm looking and checking out what was going on thinking maybe picking through the trash or dropping off shit, but turns out its just a nice spot to get fellatio (sp?) i blame the recession and then second bp

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#2 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

Is there someone giving it out? I could use some. Where is this van...?

#3 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

I had this happen at the first house RV and I had together. It was right behind Roscoe's bar on 7th street. Two guys pulled up in a car and started that if broad daylight! I was expecting the whole family over for dinner so I tried taking the trash out to scare them away. They just ignored me so I actually had to call the cops. I mean come on the windows weren't even tinted I could see everything that was going on!

#4 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

wow

I know these aren't teenage kids, but it reminds me of when I was 17 or 18 and me and my girlfriend went out into the boonies to do it in my car. After we finished a truck with 3 dudes pulls up and one of the guys knocks on our window. We are still trying to get our clothes and cover ourselves up as he tells us that him and his buddies were watching the whole time and then asked me if my girlfriend was as good as she looked. I proceeded to tell him to fuck off and drove off as they were laughing.

Anyways, we were out in the boonies and not in someones ally.
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#5 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

on my roadtrip back home from seattle, i was driving through oregon and pulled over to one of those scenic view spots. i pulled up next to an suv that was in the first spot as you pull in. as i turned off the car i looked to my right and noticed the bottom of the car bouncing. so i look up and through the tinted windows i can see a girl riding a dude in the back seat. so i get out and go check out the scenic viewpoint about 40ft away. about 30 seconds later, i hear their car start and drive off. so i'm thinking their done and driving away. when i turn around to go back to my car i can see that they've simply driven to the far side of the parking lot where there are no other cars and she's back on top of him in the back seat. they had tinted windows but that shit was not helping to conceal much. ha ha

as i drove away i honked and gave a big thumbs up. har.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#6 mancopter

mancopter

OCEAN MAN

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,266 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

I love the fact that, in spite of your normally less than stellar spelling, you spelled fellatio perfectly.

Well done Chad! :lol:

#7 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

I love the fact that, in spite of your normally less than stellar spelling, you spelled fellatio perfectly.

I am as "schocked" as you are!
you're a signature.

#8 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

I am as "schocked" as you are!

I think we all arre
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#9 Rial

Rial

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

I worked at a blimpie once and the back lot was a haven for blow jobs in cars, I have a minor collection of blurry "your busted" photos from me sneaking up and snapping photos and runnign away
[url="http://saidgun.bandcamp.com/"]SAID GUN[/url]

#10 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

asked me if my girlfriend was as good as she looked.

...well?

#11 Guest_viewfinder_*

Guest_viewfinder_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

So,...were you shocked?

#12 mothrock

mothrock

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

So,...were you shocked?

schocked.
you're a signature.

#13 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

I used to work security at a drive in theater in CT saw a lot of people doing it during the last feature...
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#14 fatguyaz

fatguyaz

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

ya know, i was gonna say something, but i give Chad such a hard time as it is about his spelling, and dammit... i was just so proud that he spelled "fellatio" right.

That's my boy!
I still don't have a signature.

#15 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

:wub:

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users