Photo

First image of Spider-man from the upcoming re-boot.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

dont know if i like the outfit....

Looks a little olympic surfer or something hu?

I don't think there is surfing in the Olympics.

there will be if this movie catches on!

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#17 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

Fuck this re-boot! If they are going to start all over again because that one actor that I dont remember his name decided not to participate they should've found someone else... CARNAGE was supposed to be on the new one they decided not to make!!!! :(
Exercise your demons when you dream...

#18 MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

Fuck this re-boot! If they are going to start all over again because that one actor that I dont remember his name decided not to participate they should've found someone else... CARNAGE was supposed to be on the new one they decided not to make!!!! :(

Carnage was never supposed to be in the 4th Spider-man and none of the actors dropped out. Sam Raimi had a 4th movie moving into production which featured John Malkovich as the Vulture and he was casting Felicia Hardy but a disagreement over the script with Sony caused him to abandon the project and the studio decided to re-boot it.

#19 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

Carnage was never supposed to be in the 4th Spider-man and none of the actors dropped out. Sam Raimi had a 4th movie moving into production which featured John Malkovich as the Vulture and he was casting Felicia Hardy but a disagreement over the script with Sony caused him to abandon the project and the studio decided to re-boot it.

Rami had a much tighter more character centric arc planned for the whole trilogy, but SONY f*cked it cuz they wanted more 'sposions. A great 3-peat wrecked by the head office.

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#20 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

I thought they were going to "introduce" Carnage for maybe a 5th movie? Cuz the rumors were that they were casting a redhead young boy. But whatever... it still dumb.. they should've found a different director... I just hate reboots that are only a few years apart... like fucking Hulk and shit like that... I am actually happy for the Dragon Ball reboot tho, cuz the first one was horrible!!! Ok... i'm done.
Exercise your demons when you dream...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users