34 replies to this topic

#16 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

Maybe they'll turn to futuristically lucrative things like renewable energy and biodiesel.

I mean if HAMAS can be recognized as a political party then anything is fucking possible.

#17 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

the Mafia has definitely withered away a great deal over the years.

yeah but aside from Sicily, really how powerful is the mafia nowadays?

Mafia has withered and was just nailed last month pretty hard.

Yes, yes, and yes. Prohibition was repealed in 1933. Drugs weren't the only things the Mafia did after that. It took quite a while to get rid of them, didn't it? The better part of what, 60-70 years?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for legalization. I'm just saying it's not going to be like someone snaps their fingers and then it's all rainbows and lollipops.

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#18 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

it's not going to be like someone snaps their fingers and then it's all rainbows and lollipops.

holy fuck, that would be rad.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#19 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

it's not going to be like someone snaps their fingers and then it's all rainbows and lollipops.

holy fuck, that would be rad.

your new drug czar..

Posted Image
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#20 Innk

Innk

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:01 PM

MARIJUANAMAN will make everything better!

Just legalize marijuana already! Yes, cartels probably will go into other drugs like heroin, but if you think about it, there are more people smokin' weed than doing heroin... hopefully one day, all the heroin addicts will just vanish along with cartels...

Also, (and I'm sure there will be some of u against this) but the gun control here in the United States is rediculus, people wanting college students carry guns on campus... are you fucking retarded? Tons of guns go to Mexico and end up in the hands of cartels, and that is one of the biggest reasons why they have gained so much power... this needs to stop.
Exercise your demons when you dream...

#21 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,729 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

on a semi related note, i just read that the expected cost of medical doja is....$400 an ounce??? i thought this was going to help with prices?????

#22 differently biotic

differently biotic

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

dang. that.is.ridiculous.

#23 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

on a semi related note, i just read that the expected cost of medical doja is....$400 an ounce??? i thought this was going to help with prices?????

Do they want people to go on heroin or coke because it's cheaper?

What part of $400 an ounce doesn't = ++++$$ for the country?

does not compute

#24 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

does it cost anything to just get a prescription?

cuz i'd say get the script, then buy as usual. then if you get caught with it just show the script. right? it's not like they can test the weed to prove it came from the dispensary. or am i oversimplifying it? i don't smoke, so i haven't done much research on this. but that seems like an easy loophole.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#25 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

had a brownie last night and i remembered why i very rarely partake.. i just pass out. where's the fun in that? unless of course i really really need to fall asleep. maybe if you could lace some of that stuff with crystalized four loko! :blink:

#26 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

had a brownie last night and i remembered why i very rarely partake.. i just pass out. where's the fun in that? unless of course i really really need to fall asleep. maybe if you could lace some of that stuff with crystalized four loko! :blink:

your experience is like not drinking for awhile and then drinking a half bottle of whisky.

No tolerance.

#27 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

your experience is like not drinking for awhile and then drinking a half bottle of whisky.

No tolerance.

probably. probably a good thing i can't afford constant brownies. ha

#28 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:37 AM

No tolerance.

probably. probably a good thing i can't afford constant brownies. ha

Constant Brownies is a good name for a baking show.

Jeez, I'm awful

#29 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,729 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

does it cost anything to just get a prescription?

cuz i'd say get the script, then buy as usual. then if you get caught with it just show the script. right? it's not like they can test the weed to prove it came from the dispensary. or am i oversimplifying it? i don't smoke, so i haven't done much research on this. but that seems like an easy loophole.

well yeah, but $400 an ounce is pretty much regular price if you dont have a good hookup (for good weed. dirt can be had for like $70) (i heard. i obviously wouldnt know this stuff first hand of course)

#30 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

well yeah, but $400 an ounce is pretty much regular price if you dont have a good hookup (for good weed. dirt can be had for like $70) (i heard. i obviously wouldnt know this stuff first hand of course)

yes, obvioulsy we're speaking hypothetically. :ph34r:
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

- Martin Shizzmore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users