5 replies to this topic

#1 thundertortoise

thundertortoise

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

Get to the forum, enter their fucked up username. In my case the username used to login is "thundertoroise" instead of "thundertortoise". Then proceed to forget what their password was. Attempt several commonly used passwords. Click the "forgot your password" link. Reset the password including checking your email twice for the confirmation then to copy-paste the new password. Filling out the captcha, er, reloading it to an easier one.

Then logging in.

Does anybody else do that every time they look at the forum or feel the need to post useless topics such as this one? Just wondering...

P.S. I know, I know, change the password to something you remember, lalala. I do but I forget!

#2 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:24 AM

well, i remember my password, so no.

but i also am always using either my home computer or my work laptop, so i don't bother logging out. when i come back, i don't need to enter the password again. and if i do get logged out, the password is stored in there.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#3 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

but i also am always using either my home computer or my work laptop, so i don't bother logging out. when i come back, i don't need to enter the password again. and if i do get logged out, the password is stored in there.

that.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#4 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

that.

trifecta'd :)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

#5 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:59 AM

i smoke a lot of pot

so yes

#6 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,342 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

I don't have this problem. But I probably would if my name was Thunderizio O.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users