Looks pretty innocent to me.

#2 MrAwesome

MrAwesome

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

Seems like a pretty excessive use of force.

To play devil's advocate the guy moves quickly to the right then says "I didn't mean to do that!" right before being tackled so I think there might be more to this video than is seen. Then again the worst possible thing he could have done was shove an officer after which he should have just been cuffed with less force.

#3 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

Then again the worst possible thing he could have done was shove an officer after which he should have just been cuffed with less force.

i'd love to see an incident like that against someone who was proficient in some sort of martial art. maybe a drop a couple of'em before getting tazed. it'd still give pause to that kind of force in the future...

....or result in the tazer being brought out right from the start. if nothing else, though.. it could prevent that steakhead attitude of "i'm gonna pile drive this liberal hippie into the ground." shit's gonna get real interesting someday with this whole ufc/mma thing and tons of kids learning some serious fighting skills.
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#4 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:40 PM

lame

he got tackled cuz he took away the spotlight from arpaio and no one puts baby in the corner!

#5 apstrougo

apstrougo

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:59 PM

To play devil's advocate the guy moves quickly to the right then says "I didn't mean to do that!" right before being tackled

I think he says "I'm out!" right before that... was probably going to leave but the dude on the right, who he didn't see, was in his way and of course they misinterpreted that as violent behavior or whatever

#6 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Wow, there is so much sad and stupid about that scene.
Listen to Joe's blathering, especially after they take Tim away.
He's making no sense, and the whole last 4 minutes or so is him hocking his pink underwear.
Really? Really Joe? Is this who the county has elected to protect it?

so sad.
so stupid.

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users