17 replies to this topic

#16 JJames

JJames

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

You know what would be amazing? On the second day in office for a new president, the vice president kills the president, frames someone else for it, and serves three terms!

:o

cant, if the vice serves more that two full years than they cant run for the third. I guess they could kill the president the day after the two year mark

You said it not me. ;)

nope i didnt

#17 degrae

degrae

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

Non sequiter here, Brewer has been a nice dopey unwitting leader of our state, she did veto the birther bill, if there was no term limit on Arpaio who damaged our account to the tune of $100,000,000.00, (I think that's a hundred million dollars), doesn't matter, cause I don't, you don't, nobody has the one hundred million dollars our county officials have "lost", and I put "lost" in quotes because, the money is not there. When Napolitano started netting $5000.00 from every D.U.I., she generated a $75,000,000.00, 75mil, overage in the state account,now we allow our state, county and city leaders to make way more than every teacher, farmer, E.M.T., all the people we really need, I guess they don't really have time to vote, or they don't believe it would matter.I'm not gonna pay for the lawyers to sue each other, I'm not gonna pay for Arpaio to aggrandize himself regardless of the law. I don't mind Brewer because she was an unwitting appointee to her post, and she doesn't always roll her party line. If we as a group were looking to elect the most intelligent leadership possible, we would have made sure Goddard was Governer, we didn't. I didn't do anything. Told my cronies at work to vote for Goddard, he spoke word for word what we need to see happen in our state. I did nothing,

#18 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,084 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:47 PM

You know what would be amazing? On the second day in office for a new president, the vice president kills the president, frames someone else for it, and serves three terms!

:o

cant, if the vice serves more that two full years than they cant run for the third. I guess they could kill the president the day after the two year mark

You said it not me. ;)

nope i didnt

Did too, nanny nanny nah nah....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users