9 replies to this topic

#1 illya

illya

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

i'm shopping for a CD duplication/printer at the moment, does anyone know of any local CD duplication places that are good? i used Ultra Entertainment before, but they moved their production to Utah...

#2 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

not sure about local.

I've used Diskfaktory in the past and they seemed to do a good job, not local though.

#3 illya

illya

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

thanks, yeah there are loads of 'em out of town, but i'm trying to avoid shipping costs, and paying sales tax outside of the state :)

#4 hexaclopsclopsclops

hexaclopsclopsclops

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

thanks, yeah there are loads of 'em out of town, but i'm trying to avoid shipping costs, and paying sales tax outside of the state :)

How do you end up paying sales tax outside the state? When you buy something out of state, you don't pay sales tax, that's part of the appeal of buying stuff out of state.

#5 illya

illya

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

How do you end up paying sales tax outside the state? When you buy something out of state, you don't pay sales tax, that's part of the appeal of buying stuff out of state.
[/quote]

yup you're right, i'm an idiot. i saw sales tax in the quote for the "local" production house that i would have to pay to get shipped and assumed the tax on it from other states.

sidenote, technically, you are legally obligated to pay use tax on all goods purchased outside the state, there's a space on your tax form to fill in the total price of goods that you have purchased out of state and therefore are responsible for paying Arizona use tax on. whether or not anyone does it is another matter.

#6 negicore

negicore

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

http://www.tempetape.com/
the next time the star shoots across the sky, I'm gonna grab it, and smash it, under my feet...http://djjohnnyvolume.tumblr.com/

#7 illya

illya

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

http://www.tempetape.com/

thanks!

#8 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

http://sonorousmastering.com

yeah, it's a mastering shop, but they also have a CD duplication source (although, it may be tempe tpae and disc, now that i think about it...)
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#9 illya

illya

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

It seems like most local CD reproduction houses have their actual production facilities outside the state, including Tempe Tape. soooooo you can't dodge shipping costs as I was hoping to do.

#10 Guest_vwilliam456_*

Guest_vwilliam456_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

i'm shopping for a CD duplication/printer at the moment, does anyone know of any local CD duplication places that are good? i used Ultra Entertainment before, but they moved their production to Utah...

How about you try WePrintDiscs.com? They are good when it comes to cd duplication. Their shipping cost is not bad as other companies that offer duplication.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users