4 replies to this topic

#1 Justin - I.C.A.

Justin - I.C.A.

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Justin from Baltimore, MD. I'm new to playing in the VG scene. I recently joined a band that plays VG music. I wasnt aware how big it is! I was slightly familiar with some bands (minibosses, the advantage, powerglove, metroid metal, Entertainment System - saw them open up for MC Chris) but i had no idea how big the VGM genre has grown. I've been playing video games since i was a small lil lad back in the days of commodore64 and still play religiously to this day so when i was asked to join a VG band it suited me well. I've been playing the drums for about 15 years and have never really had the opportunity to play in a band. So I am happy that I finally have this chance and I look forward to making some awesome VG Music. And i want to thank Darmock for pointing me to these boards. I've been listening to a lot of new VG bands and i am very impressed. But anyways i just wanted to introduce myself. Take care everyone!!

Ice Cap Assault
Posted Image

I.C.A.

Xbox Gamertag - spnkmnky

#2 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Justin from Baltimore, MD. I'm new to playing in the VG scene. I recently joined a band that plays VG music. I wasnt aware how big it is! I was slightly familiar with some bands (minibosses, the advantage, powerglove, metroid metal, Entertainment System - saw them open up for MC Chris) but i had no idea how big the VGM genre has grown. I've been playing video games since i was a small lil lad back in the days of commodore64 and still play religiously to this day so when i was asked to join a VG band it suited me well. I've been playing the drums for about 15 years and have never really had the opportunity to play in a band. So I am happy that I finally have this chance and I look forward to making some awesome VG Music. And i want to thank Darmock for pointing me to these boards. I've been listening to a lot of new VG bands and i am very impressed. But anyways i just wanted to introduce myself. Take care everyone!!

Ice Cap Assault

Welcome aboard. I think you'll find most of the vg related stuff takes place in the minibosses forum. If you haven't done so already I'd suggest you introduce yourself there, too.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#3 Justin - I.C.A.

Justin - I.C.A.

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

yea just realized after i posted this. Thanx!
Posted Image

I.C.A.

Xbox Gamertag - spnkmnky

#4 JRC

JRC

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

don't abandon the non-MB forum!
We're cool up here, really!
well ... my sys-op says I'm cool...

65ad9f37c58e7dc65500d82c7596a5c282c67a95      tumblr_pyddfuoAB51u2kqipo1_100.jpg

#5 donald

donald

Sleeveless

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

don't abandon the non-MB forum!
We're cool up here, really!
well ... my sys-op says I'm cool...

Yep trunkspace is way cool :)

welcome aboard :)
People don't give a shit, unless it affects them personally, this affects me personally!

Posted Image

Message board?

This is The Shizz.

Chromelodeon manages to get all the furniture from their hotel into the lake a few years back...and people are worried about shizzies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users